Best Life & Beyond #102 Mother Emmons gave Spencer a house & KT 2.0 still has a spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh KKKT your racism is showing. You couldn't give 2 sh!ts about this movie until you saw the lead actress. We all know that you dont like melanated people, so was posting this on Juneteenth an accident?? Go ahead and post a story with a random dark person with the "love my friend" caption to prove me wrong.
katie won't stop complaining until snow white is 'white'
---
what's so confusing about the video delay is like...why doesn't katie just post a cooking video or something since she's at home? and she says people like those?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
KT.............if this is how you live your "best life", I honestly feel sorry for you.
You post random memes all day long, trying to get back at the group of vloggers that DUMPED you for your evil ways.
YOU brought this on, and you don't like how it played out.
Quit playing the victim,
Time to grow up and act like an adult.
Get your freaking DIVORCE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,can"t use the Covid excuse any longer.
Get some employable skills, so you can take care of yourself if and when needed.
Napping doesn;t count.
Quit using that kid as your LAZY excuse for doing anything productive.
Summer break goes 'til August,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,let's see how long you can use this excuse.
Try to make some friendships, and see if it can last this time.
Hopefully, you have learned from your last FAILED friendships,,,,,,,,,,,,,how to treat others.
They obviously have moved on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it would be nice if you could just let it go.
No one is interested in your cryptic memes everyday, that is meant for them.
I just love the mental image of the vloggers that are grownups as well as friends passing around screen shots of her stupid memes and laughing uncontrollably

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
New "I don't care about Disneyland" talking head up on Instagram. It's pretty frustrating that there are no checks & balances in her world. If any of us went on social media and said "I don't care about my job anymore", "My job has gotten so much worse", etc - and actively tried to make people believe that the companies were work for were in the shitter - we couldn't just show up on Monday and be like, "OK boss, ready to do my job - money pweeeeeease."

• Heart
  • Haha
But KT you had the energy to pretend to not have Covid when going to the parks:

1718909148722.jpeg

1718909166093.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh KT your gray tooth is showing. Has anyone seen her smile so big? She’s ecstatic because she’s about to indulge in eggo waffles. She even tagged them in her story.

IMG_5950.jpeg

And in the next slide she realizes her teeth were showing while she was jabbering about being a childless adult excited about eating eggo waffles.

IMG_5951.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Well, we all knew she’s not a Gal’s gal.
---
Coming soon to s small screen near you: Hating for Gadot, by KT Blobbard.
Waiting For Godot is a play, you see. I feel like I have to explain my reference because it’s so funny and she’s so dumb.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Well, we all knew she’s not a Gal’s gal.
---

Waiting For Godot is a play, you see. I feel like I have to explain my reference because it’s so funny and she’s so dumb.
@Pez D. Spencer allow me.........

KKKT2.0 sweetie, 'Waiting for Godot' is a grown-up play (a play is like a movie, but instead of being on film it's acted in real life). I don't think you would like it much as the characters in it, although they are white they have foreign names. There's also lots of talking and big words that I think you would find confusing. It's about 2 men waiting and waiting for someone called Godot to show up, but he never does.

Kind of like your divorce, I guess.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
@Pez D. Spencer allow me.........

KKKT2.0 sweetie, 'Waiting for Godot' is a grown-up play (a play is like a movie, but instead of being on film it's acted in real life). I don't think you would like it much as the characters in it, although they are white they have foreign names. There's also lots of talking and big words that I think you would find confusing. It's about 2 men waiting and waiting for someone called Godot to show up, but he never does.

Kind of like your divorce, I guess.
I’d say this is pretty on brand for how KKKT is feeling about Tiana and her new ride! If it was a white, German princess I’d bet money she’d feel the opposite
IMG_1635.jpeg

Also…THE MORNING OFF from what exactly?! No kids to take care of, no job, no animals to care for…sounds like this is normal life for KT
IMG_1634.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Oh KKKT your racism is showing. You couldn't give 2 sh!ts about this movie until you saw the lead actress. We all know that you dont like melanated people, so was posting this on Juneteenth an accident?? Go ahead and post a story with a random dark person with the "love my friend" caption to prove me wrong.
It probably sounded better in the original German.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh KT your gray tooth is showing. Has anyone seen her smile so big? She’s ecstatic because she’s about to indulge in eggo waffles. She even tagged them in her story.

View attachment 3006325

And in the next slide she realizes her teeth were showing while she was jabbering about being a childless adult excited about eating eggo waffles.

View attachment 3006333
I don’t care if she just rolled out of bed ….she looks terrible. Isn’t social media part of your brand/job?? Fail harder at something so simple while we all watch and laugh
---
the morning off from not updating their vlog?
The morning off?? Haha I’m guessing she is the only adult in her family that doesn’t have a real job. Babysitting in the summer (for a little cash is my guess) is a job for a 14 year old. She should feel like such a fool.

• Heart
  • Haha
This lunatic is really trying to convince herself isn’t she.
she’s off her rocker. She needs to be medicated. She really believes the tit that comes out of her mouth. Can we also talk about how she hasn’t washed her nasty ass hair!

---
lol more gold from Kitra, this time on the former blue bird……. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Kitra’s annoying ass friend Ashley. Can’t stand their channel. She is so out there. Another whackadoodle. Props to her though for calling KT’s dumb ass out.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The morning off?? Haha I’m guessing she is the only adult in her family that doesn’t have a real job. Babysitting in the summer (for a little cash is my guess) is a job for a 14 year old. She should feel like such a fool.
“Babysitting” assumes she watches her niece without Henry present.

• Haha
  • Heart
Someone forgot to filter KT’s belly 😝
Looser tops would be a good idea….just sayin’🤷🏻‍♀️
Dear Poser KT, your bleeping YSL bag is not a flex, especially when you pair it with theme park attire. Wtf, you look ridiculously STUPID! You would never catch me pairing any one of my high end designer bags for a day at the parks. You look like a complete bleeping idiot!
---
I wonder if she is taking the same weight loss meds as Peter. At least he admitted it. Why can’t people just be bleeping honest about it?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Kitra’s annoying ass friend Ashley.
INSERT LATER: The something of my something is my friend quote.

I would like to take a moment to declare that I am now also #TeamAshley.

Just as I have found the light and converted to #TeamKitra, #TeamDaphne, #TeamFreshBaked, #TeamJustinScarred, and #TeamMcKenzie as well over the past few years:

IMG_9960.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.