Best Life & Beyond #102 Mother Emmons gave Spencer a house & KT 2.0 still has a spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since KT has nothing better to do while Spencer is working (besides probably getting paid to babysit Kaylee for the day)… here’s something for her to take note of, since she says only the US Disney parks are crowded or require advanced reservations/planning ahead… guess she better not go to Tokyo DisneySea!
1718842784963.jpeg

1718842875181.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
KT.............if this is how you live your "best life", I honestly feel sorry for you.
You post random memes all day long, trying to get back at the group of vloggers that DUMPED you for your evil ways.
YOU brought this on, and you don't like how it played out.
Quit playing the victim,
Time to grow up and act like an adult.
Get your freaking DIVORCE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,can"t use the Covid excuse any longer.
Get some employable skills, so you can take care of yourself if and when needed.
Napping doesn;t count.
Quit using that kid as your LAZY excuse for doing anything productive.
Summer break goes 'til August,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,let's see how long you can use this excuse.
Try to make some friendships, and see if it can last this time.
Hopefully, you have learned from your last FAILED friendships,,,,,,,,,,,,,how to treat others.
They obviously have moved on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it would be nice if you could just let it go.
No one is interested in your cryptic memes everyday, that is meant for them.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 3004411

Translation: I have zero skills beyond throwing a tantrum on IG and am incapable of editing a video for the channel that is essentially my 'job' and source of income so I have to wait for my boyfriend to come home from his real job that he needed to get because we have no money and I won't work so sorry no videos for a while.

I have to go now its my nap time.
wait...they actually did the Pirates Dinner thing again? :ROFLMAO: I thought that was a joke when someone mentioned it here.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That kid is silently plotting her revenge for being locked and abandoned in an off-property dive motel whilst the rest of them pigged out on WDW food and beverages, and ran afoul of volcano bay, or whatever hot-plated misadventures and debauchery it was. And when she is ready to pay for college, she can cash in on her fond memories of these two usurping her great grandmama’s legacy and estate. I’m guessing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
For us aspirational entrepreneurs, is it usually the case that if one member of your team takes time off - the business just shuts its doors? I'm thinking about starting my own business like KT, and I just wanna learn the ropes. Sounds like a pretty sweet deal if there's extra PTO built-in to the business model.
You have to be married to someone with health insurance though. No insurance if you run your own business apparently.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Oh KKKT your racism is showing. You couldn't give 2 sh!ts about this movie until you saw the lead actress. We all know that you dont like melanated people, so was posting this on Juneteenth an accident?? Go ahead and post a story with a random dark person with the "love my friend" caption to prove me wrong.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.