Best Life & Beyond #101 Spencer tries to play his cue cards right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A $500 above-ground hot tub verifies the swirling fear that the house is either rent-free, or at minimum, highly-discounted from what they were paying in Irvine (and highly below-market.) Not only did they get handed an upgraded living situation, they also got a massive monthly raise on their salary. They're practically invincible now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Don't know how it works when someone buys a Hot Tub from the Amazon link that the 2 Grifters provided. Perhaps they can buy a few more Churros now.

1715008444435.png

1715008508137.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You know what I fully expect Spencer to purchase next to accompany his Hot Tub and rad retro Coke clock (with minor surface scratches)?

IMG_0443.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Spence, who uses words like "rad" and "legit" several times per video, thinks these Ray Bans are outdated.

View attachment 2917827
This coming from a man that wore children’s Mickey sunglasses for years 🙄
---
The logic behind the purchase of this hot tub makes ZERO sense. They missed having a hot tub so much they purchased this inflatable tub as a temporary stopgap measure until they could buy a real one. Spencer even chimes in that they are currently saving for a real tub. If that's the case, how about not spending $500 on a "temporary" tub and instead put that money towards the purchase of the real one? Idiots!

The recent reviews for this thing aren't that great but that's ok since KT claims they might not need it for a full year...
View attachment 2917916

Game Of Thrones Well GIF - Game Of Thrones Well Good Luck GIFs
How does one go about saving money when one doesn’t have an income??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Wait. They need to save money to buy a jacuzzi. So they are spending a bunch of money on a disposable jacuzzi. And they need Hank to take care of the mini-yard. So he’s going to take care of this disgusting new plastic mess of theirs too, I suppose. They can’t stop spending money on useless extravaganzas that never see the light of day again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
This pisses me off. A nurses week post talking about how hard nursing is….after she said vlogging was harder than nursing BY FAR during a global pandemic

what a C U Next Tuesday

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Next week she will be linking to Amazon repair kits for plugging blow outs created by Spencer's toenails.
Screenshot_20240506_083022_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
and if I recall, she made a video about letting her license lapse because she didn’t plan on ever working again.

But it appears she renewed September 2022, it’s good for two years.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
and if I recall, she made a video about letting her license lapse because she didn’t plan on ever working again.

But it appears she renewed September 2022, it’s good for two years.
She renewed when she learned that she could get paid for taking Oma to the mall in the name of “care”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
This pisses me off. A nurses week post talking about how hard nursing is….after she said vlogging was harder than nursing BY FAR during a global pandemic

what a C U Next Tuesday
“Not working as a nurse anymore” ….hey KT, tell us again where you worked as a nurse!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
“Not working as a nurse anymore” ….hey KT, tell us again where you worked as a nurse!?
Yes! Tell us about all the 12hr shifts you did on a medsurg or tele floor. Or better yet, those exhausting shifts on a GI floor.

oh wait….you didn’t? Hmm. Weird.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Enough free time to buy and set up an above ground spa, but unable to find the time to go to the courthouse to finalize a divorce.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
When they're alone, which seems to be about 99% of the time, what do they even talk about? They have nothing in common except for their ridiculous YouTube channel.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Whence, wherefore, and why She has "migraines".
---
How much does a real above-ground jacuzzi cost these days? Like $10,000? And they couldn't afford that, so they bought a plastic mess for over 5%. How TF are they going to keep that thing heated? Is it electric? That's not cheap. I bet that mess retains heat really well, for a pile of hot wet tit. And then they have to keep that water clean. Good luck. Next, one, or both of them, will get an infection from the water.
---
I love how they are trying to flog their crappy spas too. Classic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I’m willing to bet all my money that Oma’s jewellery that KT now wears once belonged to Anne Frank.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.