Best Life & Beyond #101 Spencer tries to play his cue cards right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DDF36125-EF1F-4217-979D-05E76D1B5E4B.png

Kt advertising on her stories a particularly cringe life Disney video to watch 🙄 featuring an over zealous Spence designed to Win over Katie that she for sure no longer experiences anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 21
All the Disney vloggers together and all KT and Dense have is Pixar Charlie and Dillon. KT posted all these flashbacks and all the good memories she made living her best life or should I say happier times. KT no matter how you try to convince us that you are living your best life and that you are happy, both your energies prove otherwise. You two are mundane and are creatures of habits, nothing new just everything old, rusty, and used. The views on your channel are horrific but it’s called KARMA and very much deserved. BOOP!

IMG_4600.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Pixar Fest video: they didn't fall for the Magic Band scam, the pasta dish was overcooked, the mozzarella balls are only supposed to be cold, these were hot. Too much expresso on the expresso churro, the dance party was in the wrong venue. Didn't know the Pixar characters. I couldn't figure out why they were almost running until I watched the Woo's video with everyone in it. Their video was a train wreck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
KT pretending to be happy and the life of the party 🤣

IMG_4602.jpeg

Holy crap Dense was missing a tooth from back then? Talk about poor hygiene and broke loser!
I’m thinking this is before he started eating rocks cause his front teeth haven’t been chipped away yet.

IMG_4604.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Good Lord, his teeth are just awful now. You weren't joking about chewing on rocks. I'm hoping that black area is just a gap and not decay 🤢
His lips were dry way back then as well. Living their best life and it shows.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She got more excited eating this nasty goop, than going to Pixar Fest.
It sounds about right, considering her stunted mental capacity.
Looks like all her EX-FRIENDS, had a blast💥

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She got more excited eating this nasty goop, than going to Pixar Fest.
It sounds about right, considering her stunted mental capacity.
Looks like all her EX-FRIENDS, had a blast💥
I haven’t watched their video yet but just from her IG stories you can feel her disdain and hatred for Disney! The complaining is endless. You can’t tell me they both aren’t bothered from losing such a large friend group. If Chris Provost doesn’t even want to hang with them anymore, that says a lot about the toxic duo!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.