Best Life & Beyond #100 Still featuring Spencer and some other guy's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So in bad personal news for myself, I tested positive for covid-19. I'm going to do the responsible thing, and isolate and not go to theme parks while sick.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
So in bad personal news for myself, I tested positive for covid-19. I'm going to do the responsible thing, and isolate and not go to theme parks while sick.
I think I have Liz's number if you need someone to cover for you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I can show you how to change the date in your iPhone if you need to falsify a Covid test

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It seems like she is taking the time to respond to most of the comments for the last few vlogs.
(Even the bots)
Man, you know they are getting desperate when KT takes the time to interact with the plebs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
There was one where Paula actually commented and they had a bit of back and forth. KT basically invited her to get together the next time her and Dale come out here and Paula gave KT a ☺.

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yep, they are ripping off Kitra 💜 for sure. And Adam was collecting pressed pennies in recent WDW visits. Now I am waiting for their Peter Pan rope drop video copying Fresh Baked. 🤣
KT has also been ripping off Magic Journeys by asking a question now in every vlog and asking people to answer it by leaving a comment.

WHY?! When they never acknowledge or answer people?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Nah forget that!!

I think you should still go to the park - just make sure you disguise yourself by removing your hat and sunglasses.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
KT has also been ripping off Magic Journeys by asking a question now in every vlog and asking people to answer it by leaving a comment.

WHY?! When they never acknowledge or answer people?!
I hate when vloggers say “leave a comment and let me know what you think”. It’s a lazy grifter move to increase engagement on the video and push it up in the algorithm.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
When might we anticipate a rebuttal post from Katie? It will probably consist mainly of reposts featuring her girlfriend, Xerakuhx, from six years ago, whom she never spends time with anymore due to having outgrown the "Disneyland is life" phase and starting a family.
@Lalo Salamanca When you're right, you're right. However, we WILL have to dock some points for guessing the friend incorrectly. We also would have accepted "A friend who will remain nameless & faceless for all eternity". Thanks for playing Whose Lie is it Anyway? where the friends are made up and the cat don't matter. Tune in next time!

Screenshot 2024-02-27 at 8.20.37 AM.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
@Lalo Salamanca When you're right, you're right. However, we WILL have to dock some points for guessing the friend incorrectly. We also would have accepted "A friend who will remain nameless & faceless for all eternity". Thanks for playing Whose Lie is it Anyway? where the friends are made up and the cat don't matter. Tune in next time!

View attachment 2783634
“See everyone, I do have actual real friends!!!”

• Haha
  • Heart

View attachment 2783634
Someone with friends would post the pic of them chatting with the friend. :ROFLMAO:
And the details she has to add. 35+ minutes, couldn't name the best friend...yep, sounds made up!
What a delusional dumbass!

• Haha
  • Heart
Completely unrelated, but have you guys seen the breakdancing dad? I can't watch it without picturing Spencer, specifically this part between 12:34-13:00. This is something Spencer would think he looked totally gucci rad doing. I've pulled several muscles from laughing so hard.
ETA: I thought I clipped it at the right time, but I guess I didn't, sorry

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.