Best Life & Beyond #100 Still featuring Spencer and some other guy's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Justin Scarred is at Walt Disney World right now showing the most pricey and elegant rooms at the WDW resorts
Did BLAB do something similar when they featured the lowest-priced non-theme park view room at the Grand Californian? You know, those inward-facing rooms that don’t get direct sunlight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I seem to recall on one of the livestreams from Princess Night, KT was seen hugging one of the security CMs. No doubt they thought the fracas will blow over since they are chummy with some Disneyland security people. But what appeared to have happened was they got a month suspension (when they went to New Mexico) and apparently no more special favors from their security chums. Meanwhile, their antagonist Justin Scarred is at Walt Disney World right now showing the most pricey and elegant rooms at the WDW resorts like the Princess Diana suite at the Grand Floridian. Looks like when BLAB instigated a fight, they mixed it up with someone with real connections.
I think she was hugging "Security Brian" on Princess Night. They used to show him a lot back in the day. If Justin hadn't mentioned the incident to his patreons, we probably wouldn't have known they were blocked for a month. Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
What’s with these mouth open thumbnails. They look so dumb and unflattering. But then again not sure these two would have any flattering pics. I’m sure this will be another flop.

IMG_3214.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
OK, I skimmed the Target video on mute! No way am I going to listen to them just pick up random products and ramble on.
Do you think KT bought the ears she is wearing OR ditches them in a random aisle? 😅
Screenshot_20240223_184627_Chrome.jpg

Also, this comment:
Screenshot_20240223_185839_Chrome.jpg

🤣😂😅 That would require these two lazy asses to actually put effort into their channel!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
You don’t say…. Some days you like sweets some days you don’t. Some days you like Disney and some days you don’t, bipolar much?

IMG_3240.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
According to KT’s phone, it’s 1:33.
View attachment 2776851
Oh and she put this in her cart…but who knows if they actually bought anything…

Well according to several of her IG stories there is a detailed critique (KKKT 2.0 critique means you tell people if the product, in your opinion, is good or not. It's actually a French word which is why it's so hard for you to say.) of the product. Remember she *dislikes* sweet drinks (BusyMum takes a break to snort with laughter) but she took one for the team and added 'a bit more' than she usually would so she could get a 'really good taste' and comes to the conclusion that it is a 9/10. Apparently it's Pink Frosting flavour ( :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: ) which is exactly what someone who hates sweet flavours, especially in coffee, would give a 90% approval rating to.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Any updates on the divorce? I feel like they’ve been separated since Disneyquest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.