Best Life & Beyond #100 Still featuring Spencer and some other guy's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not only have the last 2 videos have been crappy home movies but they're 12 minutes long. Tell me again how vlogging is such hard work and you're so busy :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Can you answer this one KT? If you claim to be a boss Leo why do you always ask for Spencer's crusty wallet?

1708528820983.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
ThatChannel is on life-support.
I think this is the first time in back to back home movies, that KT doesn't have her nails done. I do think she downgraded awhile ago to just applying them herself. And now, can't even afford the press on kind. Living that best broke life and beyond!! KARMA KT, KARMA!!
Oh and she is too damn lazy to even respond to their 8 or 10 REAL comments on the videos. LAZY GRIFTERS!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Do you think they'll take us along when they apply for state benefits that broke people are eligible for? I wonder what county they'll apply in since they are nearly homeless in two counties.

I so wanted them to vlog their visit to Lamoreaux Justice Center for KT's divorce issues, but I honestly don't think that day will ever come.

They've given us a tour of so many Costcos, now it's time for them to visit all the county services offices.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 2770608

New "Scraping the Bottom of the Barrel Because We've Got Zero Ideas For A Vlog" video. Who would be stupid enough to make rainy weather the subject of a vlog? Unemployed dumb people, that's who.

Biggest WTF moment, they grab a bite to eat and KT realizes she's got her sunglasses perched on her forehead and pulls them down so she can eat (on a grey, rainy day).
I watched it, but couldn't even bring myself to come here and post about it.
My favorite part was the name of the vlog calling out Huntington. The closest they came to Huntington was being on the south side of the storm drain that dumps into the ocean. They never actually step foot in Huntington.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Incoming: video COMPLAINING about the parks
Screenshot (2).png

haha...they are so dumb. If you are that unhappy, quit going. Simple as that. At the end of the day, it's a theme park. Entertainment. You don't actually work for Disney. You grift at the park for a living. MORONS! Disney does not have to change if people keep paying.
If you like hearing Spencer ramble on and on and on...this is the video for you 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
They also compare cookies from Costco vs Harbor Galley! (the only two places this traveling channel duo go)
download (1).jpg
vs.
download.jpg

THIS is what KT would be an expert of....cookies 😅
Oh and they chose COSTCO as the winner..
riveting content!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Can't think of anything I would like better to do than to sit around and watch THESE TWO witch and complain about anything, especially a theme park that they both feel so openly and unashamed about expressing their lack of approval.
Who the F do they think they are?
The me, me, me entitlement here is off the charts. Don't like it, don't go. I won't be once my pass is expired. I'm over it. But I don't have to depend on it for a paycheck.

• Heart
  • Haha
They also compare cookies from Costco vs Harbor Galley! (the only two places this traveling channel duo go)
View attachment 2773831 vs.View attachment 2773832
THIS is what KT would be an expert of....cookies 😅
Oh and they chose COSTCO as the winner..
riveting content!
this is such a dumb comparison. normal people don't go to disneyland for the cookies. nobody is asking for this comparison and it's completely useless information.

• Haha
  • Heart
i love how BLAB's youtube bio mentions "tons of travel" when the only places they've "traveled" to are vegas every other weekend, tahoe, and that random trip to questa, new mexico to visit spencer's old drug den

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
In their latest complaint video, there are gaps between comments. Does that means deleted comments? Never noticed it on other people's videos.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.