Best Life & Beyond #100 Still featuring Spencer and some other guy's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhhh another on of these!! The last one was hilarious!!!

Get your thinking caps on peeps!!!

KTIG31.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I predicted KT would do an ask me anything on IG just a few days ago and guess what she posted today!!

Also, she loves pointing out all of the crime happening around Disneyland. Is this to still try to backup their narrative of screwing Adam?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I find immense satisfaction in knowing that they despise what Disneyland has evolved into. Their hatred intensifies with each passing day, yet they are forced to visit multiple times a week to meet their financial obligations. This would be my hell.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I have a question KT how do you eat pizza, cookies and ice cream every day and still stay in a calorie deficit:

1708462351644.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Katie: How many hours a day does one spend on the toilet with diarrhea when taking a semaglutide?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
KT what was the purpose of your trip to New Mexico? Why do you have a gray tooth? Why don't you film or edit for the channel? Where is the Tahoe vlog? Why do you only gain followers after a Costco vlog? Do you rent out the Malibu shack since you’re never there? Why do you call yourself a travel channel when you go to Disney 5 days a week?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Okay, let me get this straight. They have 106,000 Subscribers and their latest Costco video produced 5,200 views and in the Comment section, there are 14 of them.

Something is wrong here.

1708474481910.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I wonder how many stans submit questions asking why they don't do a live Q&A?? And how disappointed are they when the question isn't answered?? I'm only posting this to see if BLAB will answer. I think the narrative will be they are way too busy to go live. Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Okay, let me get this straight. They have 106,000 Subscribers and their latest Costco video produced 5,200 views and in the Comment section, there are 14 of them.

Something is wrong here.

View attachment 2770336
Meanwhile, The Deal Guy has a million (seriously) views on his current Costco video (he usually does a couple a month….plus Sam’s, Aldi, Dollar Tree, plus special videos on Black Friday and Amazon Prime days. He puts in real effort and production time (he scripts out and does voice over the videos instead of trying to speak and disturb customers.

these two are pathetic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Something is wrong here.

View attachment 2770336
their comment sections have been set to "approve" for a while now

that's why there's always a very small number of comments compared to the amount of views and why every comment is positive (aside from the rare troll comment that sneaks right under KT's nose)

i'm sure they've also set their filter settings so that any comments with words like divorce, cheating, adultery, matty, ozempic, etc are automatically thrown out

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I feel like she’s given up on life…she doesn’t even try anymore. Wonder if they are broke broke like can’t afford makeup or manicures🤣

IMG_3153.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Screenshot (641).png

New "Scraping the Bottom of the Barrel Because We've Got Zero Ideas For A Vlog" video. Who would be stupid enough to make rainy weather the subject of a vlog? Unemployed dumb people, that's who.

Biggest WTF moment, they grab a bite to eat and KT realizes she's got her sunglasses perched on her forehead and pulls them down so she can eat (on a grey, rainy day).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 2770608

New "Scraping the Bottom of the Barrel Because We've Got Zero Ideas For A Vlog" video. Who would be stupid enough to make rainy weather the subject of a vlog? Unemployed dumb people, that's who.

Biggest WTF moment, they grab a bite to eat and KT realizes she's got her sunglasses perched on her forehead and pulls them down so she can eat (on a grey, rainy day).
So much for all her skinny girl filters. She can't fool us!!!!
She still looks hefty size.
All of that junk food they eat.............no wonder she tried to filter off her weight.
Good try with the "filter diet" KT................wish it was that easy..............LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2770608

My personal highlight of the vlog was where Spence excitedly pointed out his favourite liquor store (no I am not joking)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.