Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

summa1888

VIP Member
i can't believe the latest video has daylight savings time in the title.
'we had to spring ahead and get an hour less beauty sleep ! no fairs!"

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Pez D. Spencer

VIP Member
The ring she was apparently given is her most valuable asset. By far. BY FAR. And it ain’t even all that. Looks like a bunch of tiny diamond chips.

• Haha
  • Heart

OutofScope

VIP Member
Perhaps to lower expenses, they are sharing the new place with other tenants. We all know how all that worked out before.

• Haha
  • Wow

Second Classholes

VIP Member
i would guess the "big announcement" is a trip to disneyland paris or tokyo, but they're clearly afraid to travel abroad for whatever reason. maybe because spencer's afraid they won't let him back into the country because of what happened in questa, new mexico 30 years ago

so it'll probably just be one of their usual "vacations" like tahoe or vegas
That little giddy 6 year old move she did was for much more than Vegas or Tahoe.
It told me that she thinks whatever it is, it's going to either be some kind of redemption for them, or something to rub in everyone's face.

Invincible_1200s, can you make that giddy move into a meme?

• Haha

Pez D. Spencer

VIP Member
Has anyone pointed out that the chipmunk got new choppers? Obviously neither of the Best Lifers, or BxLx, could afford dental veneers. How about Chiclets and some Krazy Glue then?

• Haha
  • Wow

mad TEA party

VIP Member
I wonder if he contemplates what life would be like now if he hadn't ditched his girlfriend for a married KT ( who is still currently married almost 7 years later since this pic ). 😅
Screenshot (15).png

• Wow
  • Haha

NotAFan12345

In their latest complaint video, there are gaps between comments. Does that means deleted comments? Never noticed it on other people's videos.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13