Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BusyMum68

VIP Member
KT I know you read tattle and I just want to let you know all your complaining and unhappiness isn’t because Disneyland is so different after Covid. It’s because you’ve become a bitter, hateful, and miserable person.

Pre-pandemic you two had a thriving YouTube channel that had hundreds and thousands of views and you took those days for granted all while thinking you two were untouchable/unstoppable. Not once have you mentioned the millions of lives lost due to the pandemic. Your misery is very much self-inflicted. You two are no longer able to visit the parks “FREELY” and no I’m not talking about the reservation system. You are no longer able to enjoy the parks without hiding behind your gigantic umbrella, hiding from all the other Disney content creators. No longer able to attend opening days for events held at the parks ie: Food and Wine Festival, or attend after hour events in fear of other vloggers. Keep biting the hand that feeds you, this will soon come to an end and you’ll have to go back to putting on your red nose and clown makeup and blow up animal balloons for kids.

Disneyland still holds the same magic it always has it’s whether you choose to see the cup half full or the cup half empty. Like you’ve said many times ….this is the reality YOU chose. BOOP!

View attachment 2798060
View attachment 2798061View attachment 2798062
Any chance these comments are still here or has the Queen of Deleting been in action?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Pez D. Spencer

VIP Member
Resurrecting this goody from last spring: BLAB #93 #101: What do KT and Spin-Sir order at The Sizzler? Malibu Hot-Plate Chicken! ! !

• Haha
  • Heart

WhiteWabbit66

The light fixture is probably for the beach house. Based on KT's story, they bought it due to its resemblance to light fixtures used at the Grand Californian. And judging by the external photos I've seen of the Malibu apartment complex, I can't imagine there is an HOA that would prevent them switching this out. I just hope Henry has enough PTO left this month to get up there for the install.

View attachment 2836453
A family friend once told us that Harry’s Razors are complete trash.

• Haha
  • Wow

mad TEA party

VIP Member
Just watched an interview with someone who has no internal monologue. The woman being interviewed seemed sweet and educated, so nothing like KT at all. But so much of what she described seems to be the root of KTs issues for me.

This woman said… She never daydreams. She doesn’t like reading. She never replays conversations in her head. When she’s writing, she is basically moving her mouth to say the words out loud. Anxiety is a physical manifestation, not emotional. She will only notice she’s anxious when she realizes she’s nauseous, palms are sweaty, etc.

I‘m curious if most of us on here have internal monologues and KTs behavior is so repulsive because we simply cannot even comprehend how someone without one, who is also dumb and selfish like KT, can operate her life the way she does.

I know that’s kind of deep for our threads but this whole topic fascinates me.
That is very interesting. Yes, It sounds just like KT. I think KT has even mentioned not having an internal voice or something along those lines. I can't remember her exact words as we are on Thread #100 of Craptastic BLAB. So much has happened in such a short amount of time 😅
Oh and I daydream, read and replay conversations (too much) in my head so I cannot relate to a KT.

• Heart

invincible_1200s

Chatty Member
That little giddy 6 year old move she did was for much more than Vegas or Tahoe.
It told me that she thinks whatever it is, it's going to either be some kind of redemption for them, or something to rub in everyone's face.

Invincible_1200s, can you make that giddy move into a meme?
From the WHW? Lemme go see...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
the irony of the harry's razor being his favorite razor is that, if they had played their cards well enough to actually be popular, they could have easily gotten a harry's sponsorship
yeah, even cooking with jack (the raw chicken/party cheese salad guy) was able to land a harry's razor sponsorship around a decade or so ago and he's probably the dumbest sack of shit in the world

• Haha

mad TEA party

VIP Member
^ I think this last post was supposed to be for the Slacker thread. Good on you for getting through all that and everything being much better, and the Slackers suck.
I read it and also immediately thought it was about the Trackers..haha

• Haha
  • Wow

OregonDuckMama34

Chatty Member
We know they don’t have the income to qualify to buy something. This leaves either Dense’s Mom’s guest house or a rental property…..which we know will be a short term situation for them. I don’t see it as a rental for the amount of time it’s taking them to physically get into it. I don’t see it as a purchase because of the timeline of a traditional closing. Someone else is controlling the deadline of when they can occupy said new digs

• Heart