Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cardfrek

VIP Member
LOL, it's just one test scanner installed and it will be a while till all the entry gates are updated.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

tgerlily

VIP Member
ok, so I skimmed the video....:ROFLMAO:
Saying goodbye to their "BACKYARD"
View attachment 2842218
Then they apparently don't want to mention where they are moving to. Shady AF jackasses. But rest assured, they will be keeping the Malibu place for WHW and home vlogs 😂
The comments though...someone thought they were buying a house :ROFLMAO: If these two were buying a house, Kt would be non stop bragging about it.
Oh and they of course have to eat on film :
View attachment 2842226
And at the end of the video, Kt is sitting next to a packed but open moving box so that she can make cupcakes one more time at the apartment :ROFLMAO:
---

this 💯!! They just sound a little too sad for moving out of an apartment. Almost as if they are leaving, not by choice. Plus KT's lie about needing more room. They would never just come out and say that rent is going up and they are getting priced out.
Add higher rent + 2 people who don’t actually have real jobs+ a failing YouTube channel with tanking views = needing to downsize!

I’d much rather just get a job in order to stay there was it looks like a nice place!

OregonDuckMama34

Chatty Member
If you notice, he's walking out of Adventureland - so naturally he was still in character as Patrick Bagora 🍀
Ah yes….his constant blatant cultural appropriation that he is dumb enough to think is both funny and okay. Speaking of….it’s March! Surely he will make more stupid choices with his voice overs that he thinks people find entertaining and in reality think he’s a moron. Side note….if someone where to tell him his is truly appropriating he would try to minimize that and throw in an eye roll and finger pointing (which would speak volumes…..)

• Heart

Granite dog

VIP Member
Maybe there will be more solo videos without KT. Spence will be able to point out all the things that he sees as being "Rad".

• Haha
  • Heart

BigLife&Beyond

You don’t say…. Some days you like sweets some days you don’t. Some days you like Disney and some days you don’t, bipolar much?

IMG_3240.jpeg

• Haha

MyUsernameIsUsername

A half-million views per month. So how much do they get for that? About fifteen-hundo? Soaking wet and plated in gold, how much could they possibly be making from this fiasco? I would speculate about money laundering, but there has to be some actual cash coming in for that. Right?
Funny how a good channel can get that many views (or more) from a single video. I just watched one that has 350,000+ views in just three days, they put out two - three videos a week. But then….he’s also a veterinarian and has a (demonetized) channel that gets millions of views and sponsor $.
These two are pathetic.

• Heart

BigLife&Beyond

i believe that spencer's ex-GF. her name was selena, or as KT would refer to her, "producer selena"

here's one video on the old disney bears channel that she appears in

Looks like Spencer has a type. Their energy was so different back then, they both definitely deserve each other!

OregonDuckMama34

Chatty Member
Do you think desperate times is calling for them to move into the offices of TL? Since they own part of it? 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m going to admit that I’m lazy when it comes to Blab research and am depending on others to do the math on the last move to see if it’s been a full lease cycle or not since then ……. 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart

Pez D. Spencer

VIP Member
Oh. And I'm so sure Spin-Sir is about to hang drywall in that garage. They're going to fix that up too? First, sure they are. Second, why would they do that?

• Haha
Reactions: 14

BusyMum68

VIP Member
KT is so stupid, she now thinks just because she can still eat whatever she wants, it isn't having any negative effects on her health. I mean, if she isn't getting fat, it's got to be all good, right?

And hey, who wouldn't want to eat a second meal an hour after they eat soup, a couple tacos, probably a ton of chips and salsa and no doubt several really sugary drinks?

I mean, she didn't get her ice cream......
Her tone and facial expression here said it all really......

• Haha
  • Heart

Pez D. Spencer

VIP Member
If KT & Spence bought a house in Southern California in this market with interest rates where they are, I’m 100% quitting my job on Monday and starting a widely-loathed YouTube channel and will find the first available government program I’m able to abuse and start abusing it immediately.
I was going to say that I hope they did buy a house at the top of the market and high interest. But how could they afford a house? Imagine how vague the explanation for that purchase would have to be.

Then again, how can they afford the two places they already profess to maintaining? Obviously they are leaching and siphoning wealth from someone else rather than doing anything to create sufficient wealth to support themselves.

At least if they bought a house, the interest would be an income tax deduction, in case they ever have any income.
---
Probably it’s her getting the IHSS benefits. He’s probably her caregiver. Don’t you need medi-cal to get IHSS?

Last edited:
  • Heart

TheConnoisseur

I don’t know if anyone else can see it but …. Spencer always reminds me of GQ Jim Moore’s fatter, unkept, freeloading, alcoholic and directionless drop kick brother.

IMG_4316.jpeg
IMG_4315.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow