Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

theycallmeJoan

VIP Member
It's an old looking house, even they admit it's a fixer-upper. Old-ass light fixtures and popcorn ceilings, this home must have been built in the 80s or 90s. I wonder has the roof of the home ever been replaced? Roofs don't last forever and will cost a shit ton of money to fix. Home maintenance is expensive.

How can they afford to buy a home in this economy with YouTube money only? Unless they're getting help or bullshitting that they bought it, I don't see this working out.

Mortgage payments, increased utilities, property taxes, insurance, maintenance, and they want to fix it up? I've got 2 words for them:

HOUSE POOR

They finally admit it. They wear sunglasses because they're fucking ugly...
View attachment 2845386
They probably applied for Section 8

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Does that one burger not have any produce? Do they really need animal style fries too? These two are unbelievable.

QUOTE="TheHooptie, post: 18671126, member: 371561"]
KT telling everyone to eat less and move more.
Also KT:

View attachment 2810662
[/QUOTE]

• Haha

mad TEA party

VIP Member
KT was recording the tableside guacamole being prepared but she seemed a lot more interested in the bowl of cash tips instead. She zoomed right in on it and kept it in the center of her shot...

KT: "Maybe if I'm quick enough she won't notice it's gone!"
I saw this and thought the exact same thing. 😄😅🤣 so glad you posted about it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Spencer, however, is a bit stoked showing off his new "office". Given their enemies- Ordinary Adventures and Fresh Baked - do home livestreams/podcasts from more professional looking home studio and don't look like bums on their couch - Spencer is sold on the new place and he probably had to tell KT this is where they are going to live, OC/Malibu gurl or no. And it's not out of the question they received funding assistance from Oma, Henry, Mother Emmons and/or Checkbook.
If this is a rental these crooks might film more at home and try to write off the rent as an expense (studio for production).

• Haha
Reactions: 11

BusyMum68

VIP Member
Just watched an interview with someone who has no internal monologue. The woman being interviewed seemed sweet and educated, so nothing like KT at all. But so much of what she described seems to be the root of KTs issues for me.

This woman said… She never daydreams. She doesn’t like reading. She never replays conversations in her head. When she’s writing, she is basically moving her mouth to say the words out loud. Anxiety is a physical manifestation, not emotional. She will only notice she’s anxious when she realizes she’s nauseous, palms are sweaty, etc.

I‘m curious if most of us on here have internal monologues and KTs behavior is so repulsive because we simply cannot even comprehend how someone without one, who is also dumb and selfish like KT, can operate her life the way she does.

I know that’s kind of deep for our threads but this whole topic fascinates me.

What an interesting interview that would have been! I agree that this certainly sounds like KKKT2.0. I think also in the mix (as I have often said) is a very mild cognitive/learning disability which helps account for her age-inappropriate behaviour, immaturity and poor impulse control (especially in regard to eating behaviours). I think maybe that's why she enjoys SM so much - short pulses of information, nothing too complex to comprehend, no real need for critical thinking or analysis. The algorithm leads her to the things that interest and engage her.

Lol I don't have an inner monologue - more like a cacophony!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11