Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tgerlily

VIP Member
KT looks about the same to me whereas Spence has aged in dog years. Do we know who the women in green is?
It’s Salina…Spencer’s girlfriend at the time who was left standing on Main Street, speechless, after Spencer ran after KT like a dog in heat to help KT with a “fuel rod”

The video can be found on the Dizzy Bears channel and is very cringe and awkward!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

Second Classholes

VIP Member
KT is so stupid, she now thinks just because she can still eat whatever she wants, it isn't having any negative effects on her health. I mean, if she isn't getting fat, it's got to be all good, right?

And hey, who wouldn't want to eat a second meal an hour after they eat soup, a couple tacos, probably a ton of chips and salsa and no doubt several really sugary drinks?

I mean, she didn't get her ice cream......

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

mad TEA party

VIP Member
KT telling everyone to eat less and move more.
Also KT:

View attachment 2810662
all they do is eat out! And rarely choose the healthier option. When she does happen to order the salad, she follows it up with the biggest sugar bomb dessert on the menu.
I looked at their recent crap video and she still continues to talk while having a mouth full of food. So gross!!

• Haha
  • Heart

WickedWisconsin

there is zero chance they purchased a new home in OC in this economy/housing market when spencer rarely ever works anymore and KT is unemployed. they never even once mention in the video that they bought the house

it's 100% a rental and based on the cheap and gaudy looking furniture, was likely pre-furnished
do we know he’s not working much? Is that something they’ve been bitching about?

I was blocked everywhere after the rise of Griftbuster so just kinda forgot about BLAB and TL until a friend told me they bought a house. 100k+ followers maybe bringing in more dough? But more likely mommy got him work or mommy bought a house for her son and his adulterer girlfriend.
---
Disney basically has a right to say you can't bring pot onto their premises or consume it there. Just as they can with alcohol. Even if that is purely to protect their own business interests, although they can make a pretty clear case for a safety need to ban it on their property, especially inside their Parks. If he was smoking on a public street or in a parking lot, that is really dumb and probably also illegal multiple times over just on it's face, without putting the moving vehicle aspect into the equation. And it just looks really bad. The total lack of judgement of any kind by this grown-ass man, father of two, is astonishing.

I'm not suggesting that Four-Tony do this, but wouldn't it have been better to take some edible cannabis along, and pop it in the mouth before getting out of the car? Surely people do this regularly at Disneyland and Disney does, nor has cause to do, anything about it.

This kid is just plain dumb.
I’ve heard it’s quite popular to do mushrooms or pop some psychedelics at Disneyland. But I’m from Wisconsin and we just drink a lot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

summa1888

VIP Member
just read the comments under her post. good grief the idiots agreeing with her, none of them getting irony complaining about the shut down again

• Heart
  • Haha

OregonDuckMama34

Chatty Member
Well according to Karen I mean KT they’ve been so insanely busy the last few months, they’ve hardly been back to their “lil beach”

View attachment 2825393
So if Dense’s mom were to use the Bu as an Air Bnb situation during the holidays and Spring Breaks….it would seem to make it so the dastardly duo would have no choice but to stay away. And what was his vague answer back in the day about how “family was going to make it possible for him to hold onto his (cough cough) Bu place”?. And here they are still thinking people believe their facade

• Haha
  • Heart

mad TEA party

VIP Member
I have a feeling Matty finally figured out how to finalize the divorce but who's health insurance will she leech off of now?
Do we think Spencer has insurance? I'm going with no since it's always KT's appointments that are ever mentioned 😅
---
Oh, I bet the announcement is a new plant for the spacious backyard patio😅

• Haha
  • Heart

OregonDuckMama34

Chatty Member
Is this before or after we get the cue card talk?
Do you think he brought different types of poster board to show his technique first hand? That would be Gucci rad
---
ewwww, she's nasty! but I guess she has to use MEN (vs. one man) since she is married and also has a boyfriend...going on 7 years now?
Is there not one person in her husband's circle saying that it's TIME to finalize the divorce? She has to be such an embarrassment for him.
KT must think it's a FLEX to have a husband AND a boyfriend!
---

They set the camera on the ground? Too bad someone didn't step on it...lol
---

Uh oh, you questioned their relationship with Dylan...Be ready for a post and/or video including Dylan within the week. 😅
My bet will be some random Disneyland vlog where they are only together in at the most two locations (food and one ride) or dancing and screeching outside Sprinkles

• Haha
  • Heart

Pez D. Spencer

VIP Member
WTF are they going to get a loan for that kind of money? Do you now how hard it is to get a conventional mortgage being self-employed? Especially a questionable "business" like that. What bank would underwrite either or both them today?

• Haha