Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hollywood123

I haven’t seen them post with Dillon from theme park obsession. I wonder if they are still hanging out with them?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

GInursemyass

Completely unrelated, but have you guys seen the breakdancing dad? I can't watch it without picturing Spencer, specifically this part between 12:34-13:00. This is something Spencer would think he looked totally gucci rad doing. I've pulled several muscles from laughing so hard.
ETA: I thought I clipped it at the right time, but I guess I didn't, sorry

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

But Seriously?

I get really sick of hearing them moan and groan and whine and complain about having two kids!
I have four kids. Our twins are three years younger than our oldest and our surprise came eight years later.
We went to Disneyland often, as well as Knott's, Sea World and SD Wild Animal Park. We took road trips across the country in our van. Our twins were 18 months when they hiked to the emerald pools in Zion.
My husband was a police officer back then and I often felt like a single mom during vacations and holidays. I was even PTA president for two years when the youngest was born.
I never had a nanny but did daycare for two different siblings' kids.
My house was reasonably clean.
Two of my kids also got speech therapy through their school for free.
We never had date nights or days without the kids until the older ones were in high school.
Now we have two grandkids that are the apples of our eye. And they are not put on social media by their parents.
Raising kids is not that hard if you are not selfish people looking for attention.

• Wow

invincible_1200s

Chatty Member
LMAO
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Epic, now to figure out how to use that as my pic!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
If you're on a computer it's easy. Try clicking on the animated gif I posted, it should open the file by itself. Right-click anywhere on the gif, and select "save as". Save the file to your computer. Then edit your profile pic and use the gif you downloaded.

• Heart

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
This is the type of place I interpret it to be, based on the video: https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1774-W-Greenleaf-Ave-Anaheim-CA-92801/25346015_zpid/ Smaller though, and not as clean and fresh. Maybe in a better area. Maybe not.

So they want us to believe they put about one-fiddy down, and are paying about $5,000 per month? As I said last week, that's highly unlikely, and I'm rotflmao if it's true.
That’s at least 30 years older than their place. Which means less quality for the money because they don’t build for longevity the way they used to.

• Heart
Reactions: 6