Best Life & Beyond #100 Still featuring Spencer and some other guy's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KT looks about the same to me whereas Spence has aged in dog years. Do we know who the women in green is?
It’s Salina…Spencer’s girlfriend at the time who was left standing on Main Street, speechless, after Spencer ran after KT like a dog in heat to help KT with a “fuel rod”

The video can be found on the Dizzy Bears channel and is very cringe and awkward!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I wonder if he contemplates what life would be like now if he hadn't ditched his girlfriend for a married KT ( who is still currently married almost 7 years later since this pic ). 😅
View attachment 2840755

OMG he looks 20 years older now! And not just older - he has zero energy or enthusiasm, appears lifeless and defeated, not to mention depressed. Wonder if the watch worked back then.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
OMG he looks 20 years older now! And not just older - he has zero energy or enthusiasm, appears lifeless and defeated, not to mention depressed. Wonder if the watch worked back then.
Are we talking about the same Spencer? This guy looks stoked. And old? When was the last time you saw an old guy wearing a leather jacket?

Screen Shot 2024-03-27 at 3.13.39 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
i believe that spencer's ex-GF. her name was selena, or as KT would refer to her, "producer selena"

here's one video on the old disney bears channel that she appears in

Looks like Spencer has a type. Their energy was so different back then, they both definitely deserve each other!

Reactions: 15
Wow. What a stark contrast. They’ve aged so much, you’d think they’d been serving as the bleeping President for the last seven years.
---
Jimminy Crickets! After seeing the devolution from then to now, I feel sorry for them.
---
Those are happy people in that video having a good time. Now they seem unhappy, forced, and almost tortured by the apparent chore of going to Disneyland.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
That moving vlog is so odd. First, it’s obvious clickbait since no one gives a crap about their old apartment building. To not even show the new place is a bait and switch really. Second, they both seem so depressed! I know moving is exhausting. I despise it, But they’re acting like someone has died.

Any bets on where they’re going? KT mentioned needing more space which I’m sure is a lie. They didn’t say where nor did they say what kind of place they’ll be living in.

Oma’s basement?

Spencer’s old bedroom?

A bus shelter?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That moving vlog is so odd. First, it’s obvious clickbait since no one gives a crap about their old apartment building. To not even show the new place is a bait and switch really. Second, they both seem so depressed! I know moving is exhausting. I despise it, But they’re acting like someone has died.

Any bets on where they’re going? KT mentioned needing more space which I’m sure is a lie. They didn’t say where nor did they say what kind of place they’ll be living in.

Oma’s basement?

Spencer’s old bedroom?

A bus shelter?
They need more space for what? lol. From the videos showing the Anacrapa, its barely furnished. Minimal decor. I mean, it should be overflowing with all of their MERCH purchases 😅
She comes up with the dumbest lies. KT is NOT the sharpest tool in the shed

• Haha
Reactions: 22
ok, so I skimmed the video....:ROFLMAO:
Saying goodbye to their "BACKYARD"
Screenshot (16).png

Then they apparently don't want to mention where they are moving to. Shady AF jackasses. But rest assured, they will be keeping the Malibu place for WHW and home vlogs 😂
The comments though...someone thought they were buying a house :ROFLMAO: If these two were buying a house, Kt would be non stop bragging about it.
Oh and they of course have to eat on film :
Screenshot (17).png

And at the end of the video, Kt is sitting next to a packed but open moving box so that she can make cupcakes one more time at the apartment :ROFLMAO:
---
I'd bet this is the reason for moving...

View attachment 2842192
this 💯!! They just sound a little too sad for moving out of an apartment. Almost as if they are leaving, not by choice. Plus KT's lie about needing more room. They would never just come out and say that rent is going up and they are getting priced out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She can't remember if they lived there 3 years or 2 years...I don't know, maybe look back at your moving-in vlog?

Also, they inserted a photo of a squirrel that resembles KT in her napping at a theme park photo🤣
20240328_080018.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
ok, so I skimmed the video....:ROFLMAO:
Saying goodbye to their "BACKYARD"
View attachment 2842218
Then they apparently don't want to mention where they are moving to. Shady AF jackasses. But rest assured, they will be keeping the Malibu place for WHW and home vlogs 😂
The comments though...someone thought they were buying a house :ROFLMAO: If these two were buying a house, Kt would be non stop bragging about it.
Oh and they of course have to eat on film :
View attachment 2842226
And at the end of the video, Kt is sitting next to a packed but open moving box so that she can make cupcakes one more time at the apartment :ROFLMAO:
---

this 💯!! They just sound a little too sad for moving out of an apartment. Almost as if they are leaving, not by choice. Plus KT's lie about needing more room. They would never just come out and say that rent is going up and they are getting priced out.
Add higher rent + 2 people who don’t actually have real jobs+ a failing YouTube channel with tanking views = needing to downsize!

I’d much rather just get a job in order to stay there was it looks like a nice place!

Reactions: 15
Screen Shot 2024-03-28 at 10.20.24 AM.png

I don't know about you guys, but I thought I'd let y'all in on my YouTube viewing habits.

Screen Shot 2024-03-28 at 10.27.10 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They are already apologizing for missing the newly restarted What's Happening Wednesday 2.0 a.k.a no longer live version. Same old excuses. They can't be bothered to even record WHW which would require such minimal effort.

I don't really watch them anymore but couldn't resist this one. For those of us that have been around for all of the messes the past several years, things sure have changed, but also stayed the same in all the worst ways.

Last edited:
  • Heart
maybe they're moving in with tony

1711647359399.jpeg

but there is zero chance those dipshits actually bought their own home, because we all know KT would be posting about it nonstop on social media

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.