Best Life & Beyond #100 Still featuring Spencer and some other guy's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the irony of the harry's razor being his favorite razor is that, if they had played their cards well enough to actually be popular, they could have easily gotten a harry's sponsorship
yeah, even cooking with jack (the raw chicken/party cheese salad guy) was able to land a harry's razor sponsorship around a decade or so ago and he's probably the dumbest sack of tit in the world

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Five hours in and it’s at 24k views. BLABS Costco extravaganza is sitting at 9.7k after 2 days.
This is the reality they chose.

OA teaser - 50K 10 hours in
BLAB Costco haul - 10k 2 days in.

FYI
---
I was going to say that I hope they did buy a house at the top of the market and high interest. But how could they afford a house? Imagine how vague the explanation for that purchase would have to be.

Then again, how can they afford the two places they already profess to maintaining? Obviously they are leaching and siphoning wealth from someone else rather than doing anything to create sufficient wealth to support themselves.

At least if they bought a house, the interest would be an income tax deduction, in case they ever have any income.
---
Probably it’s her getting the IHSS benefits. He’s probably her caregiver. Don’t you need medi-cal to get IHSS?
Maybe they sold their share of Tattle. Remember they are part owners!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So last week KT and Spencer admitted in a video that they respond to a few comments on YT, then quickly get overwhelmed and stop responding. She even added that they don’t have assistants! What would you need an assistant for?! Then KT posted a meme about not responding to emails. Blab typically averages 35-55 comments.

Ordinary Adventures on the other hand receives hundreds on each video. Typically anywhere from 500-800 comments and they respond to each and every comment even if it’s a heart emoji or a thank you.

KT and Spencer have no full time job, no kids or animals to take care of, and yet they can’t even respond to a couple dozen comments to show their few fans some appreciation or to help the engagement of their channel.
PURE LAZINESS!!!
IMG_8870.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So last week KT and Spencer admitted in a video that they respond to a few comments on YT, then quickly get overwhelmed and stop responding. She even added that they don’t have assistants! What would you need an assistant for?! Then KT posted a meme about not responding to emails. Blab typically averages 35-55 comments.

Ordinary Adventures on the other hand receives hundreds on each video. Typically anywhere from 500-800 comments and they respond to each and every comment even if it’s a heart emoji or a thank you.

KT and Spencer have no full time job, no kids or animals to take care of, and yet they can’t even respond to a couple dozen comments to show their few fans some appreciation or to help the engagement of their channel.
PURE LAZINESS!!!
View attachment 2837237
KT ignoring her emails

Screen Shot 2024-03-25 at 4.40.25 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The light fixture is probably for the beach house. Based on KT's story, they bought it due to its resemblance to light fixtures used at the Grand Californian. And judging by the external photos I've seen of the Malibu apartment complex, I can't imagine there is an HOA that would prevent them switching this out. I just hope Henry has enough PTO left this month to get up there for the install.

View attachment 2836453
A family friend once told us that Harry’s Razors are complete trash.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Drinking game = Take a shot every time they blame the pandemmy for closing all the Souplantations.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
They did a vlog….about soup???? 😆😆Tell me one of them isn’t preparing to slide into their golden years hahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
They did a vlog….about soup????
Yes! I feel like it was a giant love letter to Tattle. I just finished the video and very much enjoyed it.

I even gave it a “Like” in hopes they might do a feature on the soups of Golden Corral next.

If you are on the fence about watching, let me present to you “Exhibit A” on why you should watch:

IMG_9011.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Sunglasses inside the resturant.... they can never NOT be mega-douches.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Sunglasses inside the resturant...
I am not making excuses for them. However, with the big windows at lunch time, there may have been considerable glare coming off the All-You-Can-Enjoy chowders and sides of ranch.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.