Best Life and Beyond #90 100k........Not Today!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2116355
Are they expired???? What are those dates on the top corner?? 🤢🤢🤢
Holy double cheeseburger fatty . I looked up the lazy dog Salisbury steak nutritional label. 1830 calories and 125g of fat. Just as a comparison one Big Mac has 33g fat. So Including breakfast, brunch, lunch, afternoon snack, pre dinner snack, dinner, dessert and midnight snack I’m really surprised she hasn’t blown up yet.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
KT: "Our trip in Orlando couldn't have been better." :confused:

1682056158627.png

Hey KT, wouldn't your trip have been better if Cash$ee had been there with you... ? Pretty sure her trip could've "gone better." :cry:

1682056043206.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Holy double cheeseburger fatty . I looked up the lazy dog Salisbury steak nutritional label. 1830 calories and 125g of fat. Just as a comparison one Big Mac has 33g fat. So Including breakfast, brunch, lunch, afternoon snack, pre dinner snack, dinner, dessert and midnight snack I’m really surprised she hasn’t blown up yet.
Yeah, Lazy Dog is a local chain restaurant that started doing these TV dinners during the pandemc. I've never tried them, no desire to. The food is only OK and I only go there for happy hour once in a blue moon. It's a step up from a Chili's.

Reactions: 16
Looks like KT is slipping, this comment is still up
Screen Shot 2023-04-21 at 7.59.40 AM.png

Looks like their like and subscribe vendor is wanting more business 😂

Screen Shot 2023-04-21 at 7.59.53 AM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Hearing that they left Trader Sam’s to go to Throwback Nite (After Hours).

View attachment 2116347

I hope Spencer doesn’t throw any fists after throwing back some Ritas in a throwback to when he was tilted at the Princess Nite After Hours event.

Please stay safe!
lol 'drunk man sloshed at outdoor restaurant at Downtown Disney removed '

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
♥!!BLOB has been slapping this Patreon solicitation on almost every video for over 8 months! ⭐

1682086329431.png

How long do we think it'll take before BLOB notices that this doesn't make sense? 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Exactly how many WDW videos did they do? I can't imagine they made any money while in Florida. They could have driven around and stuck a camera out the window and gotten more interesting content than they usually get. "KT fought a Gucci Rad Gator, but we didn't expect this to happen ..." would have been a great clickbait title.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Exactly how many WDW videos did they do? I can't imagine they made any money while in Florida. They could have driven around and stuck a camera out the window and gotten more interesting content than they usually get. "KT fought a Gucci Rad Gator, but we didn't expect this to happen ..." would have been a great clickbait title.
Right?? All they had to do was stop at Gatorland and have her sticking out of the cement gator mouth. Easy peasy.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This was on Inside The Magic. Is this the same picture KT flexed with when they renewed their Disney world pass?
62CB47DC-849C-4F01-8E5C-8B5E5CF7C567.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.