Best Life and Beyond #90 100k........Not Today!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she knows what ā€œemulsifiedā€ means. She learned her emulsification tables in second grade.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is it just me (and for the record I am not a Doctor) or did Katie sound like she was potentially sick with a virus in their most recent Disneyland video?

Also, big thank you to them for showing off updates that we all saw elsewhere 4+ weeks ago when they were doing ā€œGod Only Knowsā€ in Questa!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I know we have a few more pages to go but can I suggest the below as the ā€œPollā€ for the next thread?

During the two weeks that Katie and Spencer spent in Central Florida, besides Theme Park Obsession Dylan, who was your favorite collaborator partner that they featured?

A) Jason

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
This is typical KT contradictions. This is why she receives so much backlash cause she constantly lies. In one story she features a gross Salisbury Steak TV dinner because she says they didnā€™t have groceries when returning home from their trip. In the very next slide she is making pudding with the ā€œplant based milk since I went to the grocery storeā€
62F51CD5-A7F6-4EE4-A93C-5861FF59E4BD.jpeg
2C93D487-4E22-411E-AEC8-79352A3955D8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Hearing that they left Trader Samā€™s to go to Throwback Nite (After Hours).

1A050E4F-4679-4F81-ACDE-26A396909759.jpeg

I hope Spencer doesnā€™t throw any fists after throwing back some Ritas in a throwback to when he was tilted at the Princess Nite After Hours event.

Please stay safe!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
This is typical KT contradictions. This is why she receives so much backlash cause she constantly lies. In one story she features a gross Salisbury Steak TV dinner because she says they didnā€™t have groceries when returning home from their trip. In the very next slide she is making pudding with the ā€œplant based milk since I went to the grocery storeā€
View attachment 2116343View attachment 2116344
Looks like pottage crĆØme de merde.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Hearing that they left Trader Samā€™s to go to Throwback Nite (After Hours).

View attachment 2116347

I hope Spencer doesnā€™t throw any fists after throwing back some Ritas in a throwback to when he was tilted at the Princess Nite After Hours event.

Please stay safe!
Itā€™s nice to know KT and Spencer have the time to make pudding from scratch, drink at Trader Samā€™s and attend Throwback Nite but donā€™t have 2 minutes to give their paying Patreon members a quick update or the extra content that was promised for this month. #GRIFTERS

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.