Best Life and Beyond #90 100k........Not Today!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would've stopped posting in this forum if Spencer replied to that Cinderella thread with... "you know what?...you're right...it is Cinderella Castle šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ˜‚"
spencer would never admit he's wrong about even the tiniest little thing.

spencer doesn't admit mistakes.

logically, spencer must think every video he makes is perfection...so every terrible shot of katie he includes...is intentional

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
KT just looks sad in all the videos especially when he mentions Disneyland. Itā€™s also weird how he keeps saying for all of Disneylanders, as if they hadnā€™t billed themselves as that for years. It might be more than a 30 day ban.
I donā€™t understand how they are basically living over there and fail so hard at making an informative video on how to manage getting to the parks early if staying off property and how to have a good day.

this is definitely just a curated mukbang of their snacks and the little they see on the way to said snacks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
KT looks so miserable, she stuck with old drunk Spencer....she is probably on the side asking her ex husband maybe they can work it out lmao anyone taking bets they will try and move to Florida :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
they 100% got banned from disneyland. i'm guessing it was a 30 day ban. or at least spencer did and they agreed that it would be too obvious if KT went to the park solo. their random new mexico trip was a dead giveaway too since BLAB loves to skip town immediately when tit hits the fan

no way they would have stayed out in FL for this long if they weren't. i'm guessing they're staying longer just so it didn't look suspicious if they reappeared at d-land right around the one month mark since princess nite. i predict they'll be back home sometime in the next week and will resume the d-land content as if nothing ever happened

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
They said it would be an extended trip to WDW when they first announced it - so the length of time they've been there won't be any evidence to any potential bans here on the homefront.

Screen Shot 2023-04-19 at 4.14.09 PM.png

• Heart
Reactions: 20
KT looks so miserable, she stuck with old drunk Spencer....she is probably on the side asking her ex husband maybe they can work it out lmao anyone taking bets they will try and move to Florida :sneaky:
I cannot see them moving there for a number of reasons:
1. Spence would not have work- at least where he is now he can get sporadic work Thanks to mummy so any small income they currently have would dry up
2. The cost of renting somewhere. They currently live half the time rent-free, and I canā€™t see either mummy contributing to the rent halfway across the country.
3. The heat - once it hits July heat there is unbelievable If you are not used to it, and Iā€™m saying this is an Aussie! I cannot see KT coping- sheā€™d never leave the house
4. No support from anyone - both sets of parents live on the other coast. Their only real friends. Charlie and Dylan also live over there. They would be very isolated in Florida.
5. Viewership- their WDW blogs are not getting the views that their DL ones get (god knows why the DL get any and doesnā€™t matter what coast they are on the vlogs are all dreadful )
Anyway, thatā€™s just my two cents worth .

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Another week that the Patreon members get a big kick in the balls and a ā€œduck youā€ very much for your virtual tip from KT and Spencer.

Should they be thankful that they are getting a ā€œthanks to our Patreonsā€ at the end of each video?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
These two useless slugs have no passion for DL or Disney history. They have all day every day to be creating exclusive content for their patrons and do nothing! How about a meal at Waltā€™s favorite restaurant Tam Oā€™Shanter or giving a tour around Los Angeles of important sites that contributed to Walt and Royā€™s journey as they built Walt Disney Studios. I have a list of places with the addresses. Spence and Katie you should be embarrassed & ashamed taking money in return for nothing

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
They've done what...one livestream in two months? Even after they promised extra weekly livestreams.

Not even any real updates either?

"Hi Besties! Sorry we totally suck at this tip jar thing...I mean patreon. We'll do better next month! Weekly livestreams every day! Even better than that, we won't tell you it's starting until 5 minutes before it starts. Good luck! (suckers)"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Wait. How many timeā€™s have we seen those two unwashed masses use an apostrophe to attempt to indicate plurality?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They said it would be an extended trip to WDW when they first announced it - so the length of time they've been there won't be any evidence to any potential bans here on the homefront.

View attachment 2113626
Agreed. I think their failure to do any LIVE Patreon shows is like ā€œtaking the 5th to themā€.

They donā€™t have to answer ā€œare you currently banned from Disneylandā€ without getting caught in a lie or tripping up and giving us more unscripted clues.

On a separate note, Chat GPT sure has some wild theories about what they were doing in Questa, NM and it wasnā€™t skiing or hiking!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I apologize if it has already been covered but what was the ā€œunexpected momentā€ from their last video?

Did Katieā€™s debit card work? Did they get a new subscriber organically?

AFCD72AB-1930-450F-B8DE-556BE34023B5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Right after Randomgate, I predicted they would never go live again. What can I say? Iā€™m clairvoyant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes, they most definitely received at least a 1 month ban. Time will tell if the ban was longer.
I canā€™t wait to hear the bull šŸ’©excuse they give as to why theyā€™ve been away for so long? As much as I canā€™t stand them Iā€™d totally give them credit if they fessed up

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Hereā€™s a fun photo of Serf with Bob Gurr (both have a mutual friend in JustinScarred):

A63D3E85-A05B-4914-98F4-FA7683B8BCC2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Perhaps they did get a little ban from Disneyland, they missed Throwback Night After Hours.
I have no doubt in my mind they were banned from Disneyland for at least 30 days but maybe up to 45. What is also interesting about those two embarrassments is they never once repeated any Disneyland News that came out in the last 40 days. They normally like to put Disneyland news on IG and claim that they have breaking news(we all know they pilfer these stories from other sources and give no credit). There was none of that recently. Itā€™s actually been kind is nice not having the muck up my IG feed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Cast members seeing Katie and Spencer scanning into Disneyland after their ā€œhiatusā€ā€¦
38392FC0-1622-4E2F-B9C0-C9DDE4DA3DD1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.