Best Life and Beyond #90 100k........Not Today!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would've stopped posting in this forum if Spencer replied to that Cinderella thread with... "you know what?...you're right...it is Cinderella Castle 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️😂"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
You'd think they'd subscribe to
I would've stopped posting in this forum if Spencer replied to that Cinderella thread with... "you know what?...you're right...it is Cinderella Castle 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️😂"
It's truly remarkable. In a time when every last remaining supporter of their channel should be handled with the care of a faberge egg, he's out there playing misguided grammar nazi.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I take they are scarpering or have already left now Adam has returned home.
I agree. The Woo got home and it was 🦗 from the Dastardly Duo. I still think this trip of theirs was extremely odd however. How many treats in the park did she fondle? How much open mouth chewing compared to normal? How many characters did she cackle and scream at? How many cast members did she dry hump after hours? Again the math just AIN’T mathing

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I agree. The Woo got home and it was 🦗 from the Dastardly Duo. I still think this trip of theirs was extremely odd however. How many treats in the park did she fondle? How much open mouth chewing compared to normal? How many characters did she cackle and scream at? How many cast members did she dry hump after hours? Again the math just AIN’T mathing
Like everyone has said before...all will be revealed. LOL We should have answers soon! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
i doubted it at first, but considering how long they've stayed away i'm believing it now

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.