Best Life and Beyond #89 BLAB Goes Silent After Spencer Gets Violent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adam is for sure sugarcoating because we never saw them together again after they stopped being roommates. Perhaps the bad blood already existed which is why they decided to move out. But Adam’s presenting it almost as just a business decision when the lease breaking coincides with the friendship publicly ending. And KT pretended they were still friends for months afterwards.
Yeah, maybe it was the part where KT called the staff CUNTuesday or when they stole the kids toys

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We all want/wanted to make sure that these rumors are done with and ensure the public's false narrative that has been shared is FALSE and non-existent between the only 2 parties involved.

What does this even mean??!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Annoyed that BLAB is playing up the “see we told you!” card so heavily. Whatever. I guess all has been revealed?

Still doesn’t change the fact that they have no other vloggers to pal around with besides that Mayosapien, Dylan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
We all want/wanted to make sure that these rumors are done with and ensure the public's false narrative that has been shared is FALSE and non-existent between the only 2 parties involved.

It means KT can’t accurately proofread what she types due to the churro dust and Mac and cheese smeared on her phone screen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Their latest vlog is so boring. No information. One ride. Multiple cocktails. No information about where they are purchased or how much. KT is low energy. Hair is a disaster. Animal Kingdom and I don’t think they even showed any animals.

99% certain they are staying at Dylan’s dad’s place. I remember it having a jacuzzi and Spencer showed one in the intro. I remember a trip when they stayed there and everyone was so happy. Laughing, superchats, jacuzzi time. Now it almost feels like they’re together in town for a funeral.
Karma is the only thing bitchier than KT.

Flying all the way across the country and spending thousands of dollars they can't afford to......drink, eat, and complain. They can and do that everywhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ok, so now I am sure that they met with Adam no doubt due to Brickey's machinations. He was making the pitch like, "We need to tone down the drama because if this keeps up, something might happen at the parks that might cause Disney to ban vlogging (even though I myself monetize this drama when I talk about it on my channel)".

As I said, it is still a fact that Adam confirmed that they renewed the lease for another year in Aug '21 but by Nov '21 BLAB bailed on him, forfeiting 10 months of rental payments that Adam was expecting. Not to mention Adam confirming he paid half of the penalties and other costs associated with moving, all because BLAB caused conflicts with the neighbors and property manager.

But beyond all that with the apartment, why does Adam refused to associate with them anyway? The last time BLAB was in Orlando in March '22, it was widely anticipated that they would appear together even briefly most likely in a Brickey video. But even though Adam got together with Brickey, there were no collab at all with BLAB. Then, except for Spencer's stay on the Galactic Starcruiser, they stopped doing theme park vlogs and brought the niece out there to turn the trip into a family vacation.

I bet Adam (and maybe Brickey) is wringing now over KT's response.."See, see, we didn't do anything wrong..we just grew apart". Instead of this particular trash bin fire blowing over with the passage of time, it reignited again. Smart move, guys.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
People can backtrack all they want but it doesn’t change who they really are. That’s okay, we still have Liz and David confirming they lied about Covid

• Heart
Reactions: 36

And why does BLOB even care about this old ass nonsense? No one has been talking about this for a really long time. Is it meant to detract from their latest episode?
Or is Adam the only guy that is nice enough to be manipulated by them?
Are BLOB so stupid that they think because they got Adam to say the moving out was mutual and they didn't owe him anything, that whatever really did sever the relationship was also a big nothing burger?
Clearly whatever happened between BLOB and Adam was bad. Bad enough for Adam to announce that they will NEVER be friends again.
I have my thoughts, but I will keep those to myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
i'd have an ounce of respect for them if they came out and said "yeah we messed up, we're sorry" about literally anything.

they will never apologize because they have an endless victim complex.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

I think the falsities in the false narrative were falsified and false.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

chatgpt could have come up with a better note than this.

[edit] okay i went and had chatgpt generate one. it's pretty much the same. so katie and spencer can't even be creative

Hey everyone, it's KT and Spencer from Best Life and Beyond. We wanted to take a moment to thank our amazing fans and clear up some rumors that have been circulating online. As many of you know, we've been the target of some nasty trolls who have been spreading lies and hate about us. But we're not letting them get us down!

We're so grateful to our fans who have stood by us through it all. Your support means everything to us. And we're also grateful to Adam the Woo for setting the record straight about the rumors involving us. We never owed him any money, and we didn't break any lease agreements. We've always conducted ourselves with honesty and integrity, and we're glad that Adam was able to confirm that.

To all the trolls out there, we have a message for you: keep on trollin'! Your hatred and lies only make us stronger. We won't let you bring us down. We're too busy living our best lives and spreading positivity to the world.

So thank you again to our amazing fans. You inspire us every day to keep creating content that we're proud of. And to the trolls, we say this: you can't stop us, you can only try to bring us down. But we're not going anywhere. We're here to stay, and we're here to spread joy and happiness. ❤ #BestLifeAndBeyond #DisneyVloggers #SpreadPositivity #TrollsCantStopUs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I just can’t give BLAB that much credit. They don’t deserve the gratification of anyone fearing them. They are literally bottom feeders in the YouTube world. It’s disappointing to see these other vloggers not getting together and speaking up
Hes intimidating but I’m not afraid of him. I’m barely 5’5 and him getting in my face yelling at me when he hurt my kid did not make me cower. His fat ass twaffle had to waddle her ass over to get involved. I was only scared of her sitting on me.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Let me just say how disappointing it is for the Woo to go on record at this point. He basically tossed his girl Daphne under the bus and bowed down to these two dirt bags. I'm still not sure why he would do this, but I have lost a bit of respect for him. I'm sick of all these vloggers and their, I'm going to say this, but not that. Either say it all, or say nothing. None of you are doing yourselves any favors by just dropping in and ever so slightly stirring the pot. At this point, I am of the belief that KT and Spencer either know enough to damage everyone, or everyone knows that they are so toxic that they are not beyond twisting the truth to the point to hurt everyone with-in reach. I am completely floored that the whole vlogging community continues to tiptoe around these two walking disasters.
wondering if some of the channels were contacted by The Mouse and warned that vlogging in the Parks itself is being reconsidered and knock off the drama.

Justin is probably the only one who could survive without Disney Parks content.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.