Best Life and Beyond #89 BLAB Goes Silent After Spencer Gets Violent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I lean to the idea that Katie and Spencer believe they are exponentially smarter than a range of people from their most loyal viewers to their critics. Above us all in stature of their class and IQ.

For their most loyal Stans: Perfect redirect opportunity, even though 16 months old. They will forever now manipulate Adam's Facebook statement as "The Smoking Gun"/"Exhibit A" that everything said negative about them on Tattle.Life and Reddit is a LIE or heavily exaggerated unnecessarily against them.

"You are going to believe that our conversation with Justin was anything BUT three friends chatting?...Maybe you should stop listening to the same people that said for OVER A YEAR that we did amicably part ways with our roommate Adam, who we wish good things for in the future."

To the Critics: There is a lot of evidence to support that their biggest ascent in organic YouTube Sub counts mostly came from the dozen or so crossover appearances they had with Adam The Woo and the Woovians supporting them (I never knew a single thing about them until Katie's appearance/clearly fake persona on DailyWoo kept annoying me and I had to google "Who the Hell are Katie and Spencer?").

They feel like they won that we can never now inspire Adam to rally the Woovians (678k subs) against Katie & Spencer in a "walk and talk" Daily Woo video where he "puts out into the universe" about how he was used/manipulated by the two adulterers and it was an inconvenience that ruined his 2022 Thanksgiving (since they offered to pay their share of rent for December too - so he could stay through New Year's Eve).

I assume they also feel this will discredit Daphne a bit too when she references what she really knows about the situation but doesn't want to give the full details (because she doesn't have to). They also have to absolutely loathe Griftbuster and Daphne because it takes away their argument that all their critics are anonymous cowards.

However, we all know the real truth. We know what they did. We know who they are. We won't be surprised when they do something incredibly ridiculous again.
They will always do something stupid and we’ll be watching 🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I lean to the idea that Katie and Spencer believe they are exponentially smarter than a range of people from their most loyal viewers to their critics. Above us all in stature of their class and IQ.

For their most loyal Stans: Perfect redirect opportunity, even though 16 months old. They will forever now manipulate Adam's Facebook statement as "The Smoking Gun"/"Exhibit A" that everything said negative about them on Tattle.Life and Reddit is a LIE or heavily exaggerated unnecessarily against them.

"You are going to believe that our conversation with Justin was anything BUT three friends chatting?...Maybe you should stop listening to the same people that said for OVER A YEAR that we did amicably part ways with our roommate Adam, who we wish good things for in the future."

To the Critics: There is a lot of evidence to support that their biggest ascent in organic YouTube Sub counts mostly came from the dozen or so crossover appearances they had with Adam The Woo and the Woovians supporting them (I never knew a single thing about them until Katie's appearance/clearly fake persona on DailyWoo kept annoying me and I had to google "Who the Hell are Katie and Spencer?").

They feel like they won that we can never now inspire Adam to rally the Woovians (678k subs) against Katie & Spencer in a "walk and talk" Daily Woo video where he "puts out into the universe" about how he was used/manipulated by the two adulterers and it was an inconvenience that ruined his 2022 Thanksgiving (since they offered to pay their share of rent for December too - so he could stay through New Year's Eve).

I assume they also feel this will discredit Daphne a bit too when she references what she really knows about the situation but doesn't want to give the full details (because she doesn't have to). They also have to absolutely loathe Griftbuster and Daphne because it takes away their argument that all their critics are anonymous cowards.

However, we all know the real truth. We know what they did. We know who they are. We won't be surprised when they do something incredibly ridiculous again.
You've just made me realize something here.......everything BLOB related is Adam the Woo's fault. All he had to do was NOT feature them in his videos and they would've been slumming it daily at DL with Tony cheating the DAS system. WTF Adam?!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm not buying this. Woo was already over talking about it......
What changed?
---

Ok, but again, you wouldn't address tit. You would just keep your mouth shut.
Woo didn't have to say anything. Now he just looks like a chump.
maybe dylan's comment yesterday about how he's not friends with adam because adam hangs out with someone who "talks smack" about him?

or maybe adam knows BLAB will be in FL more often and doesn't want to risk another princess nite incident with spencer?

do you think adam put out a statement because BLAB forced him to?

Reactions: 16
I wonder what Dylan must be feeling now after being their knight in shining armor going off on Adam big time only to have KT now saying "there was never hatred between us, we just grew apart yada yada yada".

When will Dylan realize being a BLAB friend means sooner or later you get burned by them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
My two cents….I don’t think Daphne lied… Maybe Spencer came on to Daphne or Adam was drunk and made a passing comment to KT who exaggerated (lied) that Adam tried something. That is something that would end a friendship on both sides. He could have not wanted drama and said it was financial and it got out of hand. It’s all speculation. End of the day it looks as if Adam and Daphne are still bff’s so that’s their business. And BLAB will always be scum. I just wish all the other vloggers would take an actual up front united stand against them instead of having a 1970’s swinging key party

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Meanwhile, still going backwards. These photos are taken 12 hours apart. They had more subs before Adam made his statement 😂

2716DFE0-C7D7-41AB-8781-D1A54898AE4F.jpeg
BA0202F1-F10D-4A87-986E-77B859065671.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I wonder what Dylan must be feeling now after being their knight in shining armor going off on Adam big time only to have KT now saying "there was never hatred between us, we just grew apart yada yada yada".

When will Dylan realize being a BLAB friend means sooner or later you get burned by them.
100% this ❤. He will get burnt so hard

• Haha
  • Heart
thoughts:

you think Spencer may have come on to Daphne, said inappropriate things?

you think Katie may have come on to Adam, then lashed out when he rejected her advances and said nasty stuff about Daphne?

I think like a lot of believed - BLAB talked a big game. Hollywood, Malibu, Ellen, the biz, Disney. And all was revealed … they’re just another set of entitled lazy grifters.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
maybe dylan's comment yesterday about how he's not friends with adam because adam hangs out with someone who "talks smack" about him?

or maybe adam knows BLAB will be in FL more often and doesn't want to risk another princess nite incident with spencer?

do you think adam put out a statement because BLAB forced him to?
Pure speculation… but it wouldn’t surprise me if BLAB (Spencer) reached out to him out of desperation.

Newsflash: it’s a little too late for damage control, BLAB. How long ago did your fallout with ATW happen??? And how many controversies have you been apart of since????

• Heart
Pure speculation… but it wouldn’t surprise me if BLAB (Spencer) reached out to him out of desperation.

Newsflash: it’s a little too late for damage control, BLAB. How long ago did your fallout with ATW happen??? And how many controversies have you been apart of since????
why would adam accomodate spencer if that was indeed the case? especially if there is "zero chance" they'll ever be friends again? i just can't see adam going out of his way to make that statement because BLAB wanted him to

i think he acted alone

Reactions: 10
I'm still leaning towards BLAB sending out defamation cease and desist letters.
After rereading Adam's very carefully worded hostage style statement, I think you nailed it.

Perhaps, Adam being a trusting/good natured guy may have not required Katie & Spencer to ever sign a formal sublease agreement contract that outlined obligations if the sublease was terminated early:

A) He's a trusting friend.

B) It would have probably required some formal sign-off by his Landlord who may have then charged extra administrative fees for additional background checks, writing up an amended lease, etc.

C) Katie and Spencer perhaps manipulated him to skip all of that because neither of them wanted to be in a legally binding lease either.

They then potentially used the same "formal legal actions" that would have protected Adam's interests when they broke the sublease to then go after Adam for him eluding that they broke a sublease that they never formally had.

Pixar Charlie/McKenzies/Dylan/Brickey aka Adventures in Design aka Hey Brickey aka Brickey Talks Disney aka bricKAI,

If they will betray and strong-arm Adam the Woo (and his 678k Subs) with the quickness/tomfoolery, think what they would do to you if given the chance to reach higher by stepping on your necks?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Also.... all this fun speculation really one serves one purpose.

All involved parties will get a little bump in views for this one.

1680548196191.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.