Best Life and Beyond #89 BLAB Goes Silent After Spencer Gets Violent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
while Ally is being discussed here (obviously a symptom of blOb being usually boring af vloggers), this felt relevant for a fleeting moment

There’s all kinds of weirdness, anyways move on, back to hokas.

Reactions: 12
Again, the justin drama is the current drama that is causing Blab the most grief. Therefore, it is good if you don’t like Blab to talk about.

Or is that not why we’re here??
It's why I'm here. I don't like them and I wouldn't be sad if they weren't around to talk about anymore; I'm ready for their "Beyond" phase. There's plenty of bad vloggers to talk about instead, anyway.

Reactions: 10
I started coming on here after having the unfortunate experience of sitting by them on BTMR a few times.
i watched the Tron vlog. Huge mistake. That is the reason why I stopped warching in the first place…hearing their fake ass screams, especially Spencer. It is the most fucking annoying thing in the world. I will never watch them again lol.

Reactions: 36
I'm Team Daphne 100%. If KT doesn't like her, that's just a ringing endorsement for me to like Daphne more. Sounds like the BLOB kids are legit awful people. I need a front row seat to their demise. The only "real" info I gleaned from Woo's FB post is he isn't friends with them and never will be. That really says all you need to know. The rest was just filler.

Reactions: 30
Damn....Matty dodged a bullet when Spencer took her. I would not want to experience her riding me, that poor Tron bike.

Reactions: 21
*Cough* Brickey Talks Disney is LIVE.

Let’s see if he is taking Super Chats.

Reactions: 20
https://giphy.com/1AIeYgwnqeBUxh6juu ---
Whoops. Sorry. Didn’t mean to hit the reply button.
---
https://giphy.com/pvO8ugi72HKww
Spencer said in an earlier video that they are paying rent. A lie or do you think Dylan's dad is charging them to stay?
---
View attachment 2078692KT could you also address the recent Pregnancy rumors?
That bitch WISHES she still looked like this…this was a couple of bodies ago. She’s plumped up nicely in the off season!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Nope, refuse to subscribe. I get great play by plays here so I don’t have to hate watch. There is wit and humor and even kindness towards others here. You stick out like a sore thumb with your barrage of anger to the wrong people. That should be aimed at BLOB considering the very subject matter of this thread. Sounds like you had a tough day and needed to spit venom. Hope tomorrow is better for you

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.