Best Life and Beyond #89 BLAB Goes Silent After Spencer Gets Violent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just popping back in after my lunch break but wtf y’all talking about. This is the craziest theory I’ve ever heard! It’s a no for me
What is so crazy about a woman saying to someone “I don’t like your friends. Stop hanging out with them or I’ll stop hanging out with you.”
I’ve known people who’ve done way worse than that

Reactions: 1
It’s not that complicated. BLAB are generally bad people and Adam began to notice it the more he interacted. Certainly talking trash about Natalie was part of it.

I imagine a conversation something like this:

Turbo: “Adam, I don’t think you should be hanging around that skank.”

Adam: “Why not? She’s nice, just needs a little help. We have a lot in common.”

Turbo: “She’s a scummy sex worker and she will ruin your vlogger standing.”

Adam: “Garbage. I will do whatever I want. Hanging with her won’t hurt anything.”

Reactions: 6
I totally can see that. But can’t it also be
Natalie: Spencer and KT are garbage
Adam: Aw gee wiz they’re my friends
Natalie: if you’re gonna be around people like that I don’t think we can hang out anymore
Adam: message received

Reactions: 3
What is so crazy about a woman saying to someone “I don’t like your friends. Stop hanging out with them or I’ll stop hanging out with you.”
I’ve known people who’ve done way worse than that
Because it’s dumb AF! Daphne, regardless of what she does is really sweet and kind. KT and Spence are just straight up assholes who saw an opportunity to leach onto Adam. BTW, he’s a big boy and can think just fine for himself. They have a track record of using and abusing people. Nobody is sitting here thinking poor little church boy Adam got corrupted by Daphne ala Waterboy Vicki Vallencourt

Reactions: 18
Yeah. That’s not even close to what I said.
---
What I said is that without Daphne to act as a conscience for him, Adam MAYBE wouldn’t care about the stupid shit that BLAB does. Never said she corrupted him. Seriously?
---
What I said is that without Daphne to act as a conscience for him, Adam MAYBE wouldn’t care about the stupid shit that BLAB does. Never said she corrupted him. Seriously?

Natalie: if you’re gonna be around people like that I don’t think we can hang out anymore
I feel like you you won’t stop talking about this unless we agree. (Which I don’t) can we give it a rest.

Reactions: 6
I feel like you you won’t stop talking about this unless we agree. (Which I don’t) can we give it a rest.
Just responding to people who are responding to me. Thought that’s how a message board works.
Yes, but at some it needs to stop.

Reactions: 5
An actual post I just came across while scrolling Facebook. It has reached its destination.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.