Best Life and Beyond #88 Brickey defends, subscribers pretend, KT and Spencer have come to the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel this is a real missed opportunity for additional vlog content, cause personally I would like to know this info. “How To” video on how to consume large, rich meals and not have massive bathroom blowouts along the way, especially when on the open road and there are no restrooms. Or show us on a map where each food was consumed and how many bathrooms along the way that needed to be stopped at. Especially since much of the food wasn’t even shown.

This is ballsy and brave on their part! I’d be terrified of consuming half of what was shown and have a bad stomachache on my road trip with no where to stop. I bet that GMC smelled of heavy farts most of the trip.
View attachment 2063123View attachment 2063124View attachment 2063125View attachment 2063126View attachment 2063127View attachment 2063129View attachment 2063130View attachment 2063131View attachment 2063132View attachment 2063133View attachment 2063134
They mentioned they had some desserts they "shared" and one of the chocolate concoctions twice. What did we not see on camera? :ROFLMAO: :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Any chance they may have spoken to soon? Remember when KT made that cryptic IG post about getting the best news ever? Cut to them at the parks gloating about not caring about the Toon Town reopening.

Then radio silence for two weeks. Nothing but that video where Spencer claimed that “all will be revealed.” 🙄

they break their silence with one of their most depressing videos to date where they seem to be somewhat distancing themselves from Disneyland (when was the last time you saw Spencer not wear a stitch of Disney merch?).

It’s not that they don’t want to go…they can’t.

How many times have we heard KT say that she will never be priced out of Disneyland? At this point, I would rather the parks revoke their magic keys over a ban. You can come in…but you have to pay full price.

Something happened that night they last visited the parks. If they did suffer some sort of consequence, they’ll never admit to it. But one thing they can do…

SPENCER -RELEASE THE FOOTAGE YOU CLAIM HAVE. You would rather pack up and run across two states than to just “reveal all.” You’ll never convince me that KT would willingly travel to bum duck nowhere over a trip to Disneyland. tit or get off the pot you lying, grifting assholes.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I imagine that rental car smells like ass, Skinny Girl Margs, ointment of some kind, expired Velveeta Cheese, DIRTY laundry, and desperation. Highly doubt they’ll get their deposit back once they dump the poor thing in Orlando

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
It’s interesting that KT really didn’t vlog at all. It was mainly Spencer narrating. She didn’t even paw over all the food like she usually does. They shopped, ate, did stuff and she had nothing to say on camera. It’s like she was not needing to be the center of attention for the first time ever. Like maybe her heart wasn’t in it and she was grieving some big change in her life?

They’re banned.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
It’s interesting that KT really didn’t vlog at all. It was mainly Spencer narrating. She didn’t even paw over all the food like she usually does. They shopped, ate, did stuff and she had nothing to say on camera. It’s like she was not needing to be the center of attention for the first time ever. Like maybe her heart wasn’t in it and she was grieving some big change in her life?

They’re banned.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So the big rush out of town was so Spencer could retrace his youth from 30 some odd years ago? I was waiting for Uncle Rico from Napoleon Dynomite to pop out to tell the viewers how back in ‘82 he could throw a pigskin a quarter mile.

5BBCC152-41CA-41AB-86E8-2331DCCEBBFB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
1813 is one of the oldest churches in America? Dude, come on. You’re editing this crap. Remove the patently false gibberish and replace it with minimally plausible gibberish.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So the big rush out of town was so Spencer could retrace his youth from 30 some odd years ago? I was waiting for Uncle Rico from Napoleon Dynomite to pop out to tell the viewers how back in ‘82 he could throw a pigskin a quarter mile.

View attachment 2063178
And he said it was too bad they missed the closing of his old “Home Mountain” by a couple of days (or he would have been out there on the ‘ol skiboard tearing it up ;~) If this trip was pre-planned why didn’t he make sure to get there before it closed? I swear neither of them can tell the truth to save their lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I was filling my husband in on the last couple of weeks because he does not follow all of this but knows who they are because of me and he looked at me, was quiet for a second and then said, "they were banned or somehow prevented from going to Disneyland." Then walked away LOL. Outside perspective from someone not following!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Does anyone believe they actually went inside Disneyland recently? Is there photograph proof of that?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.