Best Life and Beyond #88 Brickey defends, subscribers pretend, KT and Spencer have come to the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First I'm a creeper for going solo (sorry, I like to enjoy the parks even if my SO doesn't want to go with me) and now I'm an idiot??
At least I'm not a gullible stan and believe the BS from BLAB.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: "his place of work". Like Disneyland would ever actively employ Thumb and Dumber.
u6pslv3i35w24o65r5iwpzuambj3u48alrhkfcm3&rid=giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Has Disney announced who is exclusively covering any “100” updates while Spencer & Katie are taking a much deserved break to refresh & recharge their batteries?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
All the talk about the Hoka shoes, now I’m getting ads everywhere for them…fun times.

I know they will just brag about having 100k, but I would not be surprised if the dumbasses actually do ask for the play button not realizing it would be the true end of the channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
All the talk about the Hoka shoes, now I’m getting ads everywhere for them…fun times.

I know they will just brag about having 100k, but I would not be surprised if the dumbasses actually do ask for the play button not realizing it would be the true end of the channel.
I do not know how they show their faces around they've been dragged through the mud a lot of websites talk negative about them no one likes them like why would they even continue

Reactions: 24
I do not know how they show their faces around they've been dragged through the mud a lot of websites talk negative about them no one likes them like why would they even continue
Spence usually goes on a quest to prove naysayers wrong, and that the haters don't get to BLAB. I don't know if that's the game plan now. Stay quiet, create mystery, and then reappear ready to get back to business. But I think they are going to find it harder and harder to "come back" after each fiasco, because of course they'll be more. Too many eyes on them now taking on Justin Scarred.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Brickey oh Brickey. Watched a few moments of his latest JS and BLAB. He’s inserting himself so he will get views and likes and art arch himself with his clout chasing tactics. Sadly it didn’t work. His views are still low and so is his subscriber count.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Brickey oh Brickey. Watched a few moments of his latest JS and BLAB. He’s inserting himself so he will get views and likes and art arch himself with his clout chasing tactics. Sadly it didn’t work. His views are still low and so is his subscriber count.
I only watched a small portion, but that was enough to tell me he really doesn't know what went down. Maybe his friends Peter and Kitra will set him straight?

Reactions: 17
Maybe Chris Hardwick knows about Spencer's channel and all the drama surrounding it, and bet him a million dollars he couldn't get to 100,000 subs and Spencer took him seriously. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.