Best Life and Beyond #82 BLAB Returns to Runaway Railway, After Allegedly Ruining CM Preview Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are delaying their live stream until tomorrow night.

Newsflash: you are zero competition for Fresh Baked during their live!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
1675302652465.png

Once again, they’re screwing over their paying customers.
No mention or apology for not doing last week’s stream, no apology for canceling tonight, the hits just keep on coming for the Besties.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Event tonight - Someone probably invited them to the Moonlight Magic DVC Member event. So annoying. I sold all of my DVC contracts a few years ago, but know that the Disneyland Moonlight Magic runs out of tickets quickly and many DVC members don't get to go. Some DVC owner took up two guest tickets so these idiots can try to monetize the event.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
watching them dance on Christine’s live had me remembering when Katie had no problem saying “Spencer was not my type” and Spencer just immediately snapped back “and she wasn’t my type!” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What he hell has Katie been eating?? She must have gained 25 pounds in January. Zozo suit is the worst diet ever.

I hate that they had to ruin Hokas. I like my Hokas. They're my 4th favorite sneakers. And now I have to burn them.

I love Disneyland but Sweethearts Night just looks like a money grab to scam Disney "influencers" out of 120 bucks apiece. Er.... Wait a minute. Those Disney executives. They're pretty smart.
giphy-3.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Event tonight - Someone probably invited them to the Moonlight Magic DVC Member event. So annoying. I sold all of my DVC contracts a few years ago, but know that the Disneyland Moonlight Magic runs out of tickets quickly and many DVC members don't get to go. Some DVC owner took up two guest tickets so these idiots can try to monetize the event.
And KT is gonna single-handedly eat through DCA’s free Mickey bar inventory. Wouldn’t be surprised if she packed ice in her backpack to take 40 of them home with her too.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Regarding Pateron, do you think Spencer ever thinks about screwing with the program?

My grandfather used to say "Don't fix what ain't broke."

They used to rake in superchats during their WHW.

Bet they miss those now.

I'm sure Spencer was reluctant to going behind a pay wall. I'm thinking it was entirely her that pushed for this due to us problematic trolls.

She thought it would be easy money. Just like her to try to take the easiest way to the bank.

Boy, did that backfire. And now Spencer is back to work and their YT thing is seeming more like a hobby than a business.

How much more will he put up with her not contributing? How long until she is back to a 9 to 5? You can't tell me there isn't time for her to work even a part-time job.

I for one am going to really enjoy watching her live her best life this year!
Honestly what does she bring to the table for this channel I say nothing Spencer can do it on his own.... He already does everything on his own He's better off she brings zero to the table.... She's eating him out of a paycheck

Reactions: 21
OT as hell, but the med blast I've got two more days of is beating me down. I'm spending the night watching movies on the Roku. It's bleeping with my brain, (I'm not alone in the house, so no worries) so I'm sticking with Disney+. I just finished the live action Sorcerer's Apprentice.

I need suggestions of D+ stuff to watch that isn't scary/violent/sad, beyond the obvious animated films. I don't like superheroes or Star Wars, and I've seen all of the Animal Kingdom episodes multiple times.

Help very much appreciated, Tattle fam.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
is it possible for the divorce to go through without any cooperation from KT? matt's been slacking as well, but clearly he cares enough about getting it over with considering he showed up to the hearing yesterday

how crappy it must be to have this thing continue to linger due to KT being her typical scumbag self
Yes you can get a divorce if the other party is refusing. My ex would not pay child support or do anything like KT. I was granted a divorce and full custody of my daughter, which is rare in CA. So you can lose big time if you are going to be a no show jerk.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Can’t you just feel the romance in the air?
Wow. I'd wager that with both their bellies in between them there, that would put their spines about 6 feet apart.
If they had spines.....:sneaky:
---

This is SO sad. I've scoffed at people holding up their phones the whole time at concerts....but to dance with enough space for Jesus in the middle so you can film it is just sad. There is NO love there, it's strictly business.
That's not Jesus...those are churro built tum tums keeping them apart! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Confirmed BLAB sighting at Moonlight Magic. I will try to get pic.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
OT as hell, but the med blast I've got two more days of is beating me down. I'm spending the night watching movies on the Roku. It's bleeping with my brain, (I'm not alone in the house, so no worries) so I'm sticking with Disney+. I just finished the live action Sorcerer's Apprentice.

I need suggestions of D+ stuff to watch that isn't scary/violent/sad, beyond the obvious animated films. I don't like superheroes or Star Wars, and I've seen all of the Animal Kingdom episodes multiple times.

Help very much appreciated, Tattle fam.
I don’t know about Disney + but I do recommend getting Discovery +, so many interesting rabbit holes to go down.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Confirmed BLAB sighting at Moonlight Magic. I will try to get pic.
What time does the event shut down ? I might be in the esplanade wearing my tattle paparazzi badge itching to get an interview on their thoughts on the event as well as a few other questions. 🧐

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.