Best Life and Beyond #82 BLAB Returns to Runaway Railway, After Allegedly Ruining CM Preview Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely. Add in the glow from his camera screen and it adds even more ambiance.
This is somehow more disturbing to me than any of the scenes at the "Party" in the Tom Cruise film Eyes Wide Shut.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Go to 18:45 in Adam's vlog with Daphne and OA from today. Watch for about 45 seconds. Do it. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
99% of these Disney vloggers lead such sad, pathetic lives. There's no joy in their time at the parks, just middle aged people at a family theme park having to film content to keep ahead of the 5 million other Disney vloggers. If I lived near a Disney park that was having a "sweethearts night" I would fancy myself up a little and go with my husband of 29 years and enjoy a romantic date night

KT & Spencer are sooo in love and in the best place they've ever been but she spent the night with a phone in each hand and he saw everything through the lens of his phone while holding the gimble. I'm thankful we didn't have to watch any forced displays of affection though

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Can’t wait for the sweethearts night footage to drop… get ready for Spencer to say he’s with his “best gal” over and over in that grating old timey voice 🙄

Remember those old looney tunes cartoons with Pepe LePew desperately chasing & trying to woo that cat that wasn’t really a skunk like him? Reminds me of Spencer chasing down KT in the beginning of their affair. Since the beginning she’s viewed him as her meal ticket to let her lead a life of doing absolutely nothing. She has more feelings for the birria grilled cheese sandwich than ol’ Spencer.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
KT & Spencer, YOU. ARE. NOT. FOOLING. ANYONE!
GTFOHWYBS! Fakest grifting YouTube channel/“couple” or is it not “throuple” to include Jeremy ever!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
To be fair, this time when Katie says "Hi Mondo" (at 4:38:59), he did respond with the weather report before brushing her off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
99% of these Disney vloggers lead such sad, pathetic lives. There's no joy in their time at the parks, just middle aged people at a family theme park having to film content to keep ahead of the 5 million other Disney vloggers. If I lived near a Disney park that was having a "sweethearts night" I would fancy myself up a little and go with my husband of 29 years and enjoy a romantic date night

KT & Spencer are sooo in love and in the best place they've ever been but she spent the night with a phone in each hand and he saw everything through the lens of his phone while holding the gimble. I'm thankful we didn't have to watch any forced displays of affection though
you left out ‘childless’ middle aged adults.

I get that not everyone has or wants kids, or kids may have grown up and are on their own (ours are)…but they act like they own a p,ace that Walt built for families (specifically where kids and their parents) can play together.

My wife and I still go as adults….but we act like adults, not like pre-teens away from mommy for the first time,

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Can’t you just feel the romance in the air?
Can she not do anything without that stupid backpack on? 🤣 What does she need that can't be stored in Spencer's backpack? When my son was 2, we used a mini sized backpack...and that included his diapers...WTF!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.