Best Life and Beyond #82 BLAB Returns to Runaway Railway, After Allegedly Ruining CM Preview Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can she not do anything without that stupid backpack on? šŸ¤£ What does she need that can't be stored in Spencer's backpack? When my son was 2, we used a mini sized backpack...and that included his diapers...WTF!
She looked ridiculous with it on when dancing with Flynn and she still yelled for Spence to come capture the moment but he ignored her šŸ˜„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The level of cringe when she was gushing over ā€œFlynn Riderā€ taking her out for a danceā€¦ she sounded so ridiculous. A 7 year old? Cute, adorable, love it! A 35 year old? Unhinged.

Seems more likely that Flynn figured plump KT could use the extra cardio.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
99% of these Disney vloggers lead such sad, pathetic lives. There's no joy in their time at the parks, just middle aged people at a family theme park having to film content to keep ahead of the 5 million other Disney vloggers. If I lived near a Disney park that was having a "sweethearts night" I would fancy myself up a little and go with my husband of 29 years and enjoy a romantic date night

KT & Spencer are sooo in love and in the best place they've ever been but she spent the night with a phone in each hand and he saw everything through the lens of his phone while holding the gimble. I'm thankful we didn't have to watch any forced displays of affection though
Pathetic life for sure how sad is this grown adults Going to Disneyland here everyday to film and be ahead of people That's just sad I got better things to do in my life like travel the world see different part of the country's they do the same thing over and over and over boring..

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh! KT & Spence made fun of Davidā€™s hat? Iā€™m watching old Dizzy Bears? And guess what moron is wearing the news hat. Yep. Spencer. I was like youā€™ve got to be kidding ME!

Also, they both have aged SO MUCH.

And, even back then people picked up on being afraid of KT. Said people thought she was mean. And she commented she had fire coming out of her eyes.

The weird chemistry between her and Spencer is GONE. ZIP ZERO.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Canā€™t you just feel the romance in the air?
This is one of the saddest things I've seen. There is absolutely no love there, and even if there was a tiny bit it is certainly less important than the grift. I would be humiliated if I was trying to dance with my partner and he was too busy looking through the camera he had shoved in between us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I was thinking the exact same thing with regards to her acting like a 7 year old. I would say it's borderline mental illness. Normal people her age don't act that way constantly. It's fun to goof off once in a while, but it's next level with her. She seems to display a lack of self awareness and control akin to someone experiencing age regression.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I call this Once upon a dream. To think Katie had every opportunity to pose for a nice picture like this with their pal Adam and his friend Daphne. The lack of true kindness will always be her downfall. Spencer and Katie have hitched their broken wagons to each other. Til the wheels fall off šŸ‘
77E8DE17-78E4-453E-97E4-E48248A501DE.png

• Heart
Reactions: 39
And the hits keep coming
View attachment 1928125
Bwahahahahahaha: takes breath: hahahahahahhaha šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

137 minus the 113 that were grandfathered in when they restarted their Patreon what, last May? Thatā€™s 24 people!! Minus a few tattle people and what is that?? Possibly about 20-21 ā€œfansā€ oh waitā€¦minus Pixar Charlie, Henry and her mother that they most likely gifted memberships to.

No wonder Spencer had to get his ass back to work!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Regarding Pateron, do you think Spencer ever thinks about screwing with the program?

My grandfather used to say "Don't fix what ain't broke."

They used to rake in superchats during their WHW.

Bet they miss those now.

I'm sure Spencer was reluctant to going behind a pay wall. I'm thinking it was entirely her that pushed for this due to us problematic trolls.

She thought it would be easy money. Just like her to try to take the easiest way to the bank.

Boy, did that backfire. And now Spencer is back to work and their YT thing is seeming more like a hobby than a business.

How much more will he put up with her not contributing? How long until she is back to a 9 to 5? You can't tell me there isn't time for her to work even a part-time job.

I for one am going to really enjoy watching her live her best life this year!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Constantly cancelling with scheduling conflicts are finally waking the Stanā€™s up. Those numbers going down arenā€™t me. I killed all but 2 in December šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It's almost like they would need to - GASP! - bleeping advertise the product (i.e. "livestreams") one could have behind the Patreon paywall to get more gullible people to buy into being a member of their crappy Patreon. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
It's almost like they would need to - GASP! - bleeping advertise the product (i.e. "livestreams") one could have behind the Patreon paywall to get more gullible people to buy into being a member of their crappy Patreon. :ROFLMAO:
There's messing up and going Patreon exclusively the wrong way, and then there's messing up and going Patreon the BLAB way. It's like that old saying that goes - they never missed an opportunity to miss an opportunity.

Just that on loop.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
There's messing up and going Patreon exclusively the wrong way, and then there's messing up and going Patreon the BLAB way. It's like that old saying that goes - they never missed an opportunity to miss an opportunity.

Just that on loop.
i've definitely started up blogs and websites with fun ideas and only actually worked on them for a month.

i didn't expect anybody to pay me for them, though.

Reactions: 17
The level of cringe when she was gushing over ā€œFlynn Riderā€ taking her out for a danceā€¦ she sounded so ridiculous. A 7 year old? Cute, adorable, love it! A 35 year old? Unhinged.

Seems more likely that Flynn figured plump KT could use the extra cardio.
She said that was the best part of the night! Not dancing with her ā€œloverā€, she was mad at him for not filming herā€¦ he was too busy near Christine of Attractions Live.
No pictures of the ā€œsweetheartsā€ together eitherā€¦ šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.