Best Life and Beyond #81 KT Slockbower prays, Spencer Emmons preys, and BLAB pays (for subs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must drive KT nuts to see her ex besties Liz and Janelle be so happy with KT out of their lives. And of course KT probably gets immensely angry whenever she sees them hanging out with her arch nemesis Kitra.
anyone know why KT hates kitra so much? it's not like OA and BLAB have had much interaction at all over the years aside from the fake "omg hello how are you?" when running into each other in the past

i mean i understand that KT is just a bitter karen full of hate for anyone seemingly more successful than her, but at least with liz you could say she hates her because she stopped hanging out with her (which is still childish.) KT and kitra never had any sort of relationship

• Wow
Reactions: 25
So, are we really just gonna skip right over this bit?

Screenshot_20230124-034635-326.png

I've said it before, and I will say it many, many more times...damn, KT. This is a grown-ass adult who drives, and uses electricity, and she's this freaking stupid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Idk I still don’t believe they weren’t responsible. Mostly cause it drives her crazy if we spread the rumor lol.
KT you can’t blame us tho cause everyone on Twitter jumped to conclusions and that’s entirely based on your reputation
It's funny that she won't address the allegations of screwing over Adam, or stealing childrens toys, or asking people to lie about her having covid, but she can go on this long rant about it not being them filming on this attraction. Didn't that Jeremy guy say they don't care about rumors and don't feel the need to address them because they aren't bothered by them or something?? Something doesn't add up...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
i feel bad that i'm just catching up on all the drama, have had a lot of family stuff going on and have only been able to react to posts.

i am LOVING the fact that EVERYBODY assumes it's best life and beyond that was trying to leak footage, and that the rumor didn't even originate HERE.

i am a little surprised she took the time away from 'doing emails' to post a long video saying that it wasn't them, although it makes sense that she was having another manic episode

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Off topic: I despise runaway railway.

On topic: It feels manic to me, not happy, just like KT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
We can’t give you any details on Runaway Railway….goes on for 15 minutes detailing ride.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
i feel bad that i'm just catching up on all the drama, have had a lot of family stuff going on and have only been able to react to posts.

i am LOVING the fact that EVERYBODY assumes it's best life and beyond that was trying to leak footage, and that the rumor didn't even originate HERE.

i am a little surprised she took the time away from 'doing emails' to post a long video saying that it wasn't them, although it makes sense that she was having another manic episode
Honestly, I'd be shocked if it was BLAB. Whoever did it thought ahead and planned it out. No part of that sounds like Bloated Lazy & Boring. Now, if the ride had gotten shut down because someone threw a churro at a CM's head, then yeah, BLAB all the way.

---

THANK YOU. I can't stand MMRR. It's the dumbest ride Disney's built in years. What little story it has makes no sense at all, the boarding area in WDW is ugly as hell, and the scenes reset so quickly that all the back car sees is shutting down and resetting. It's a terrible, terrible ride. 😡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Just a reminder Katie:
  • What: Divorce conference hearing
  • When: 1/31/23 @ 8:30AM
  • Where: Lamoreaux Justice Center, 7th Floor, Department L74

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Where was Spencer in all of this? He's clearly off-screen within earshot because she name-drops him a question about 'World of Disney Tim' and he answers it. I get that we all say he's checked out, he's in a loveless partnership with her, etc. But, how checked out do you have to be to just let her babble on for 10 minutes chipping away at your reputation with every word that spews out of her mouth? Even if he IS checked out to some degree, he still puts a lot of energy into this venture and has money on the table. Why let her squander it for no good reason without stepping in?

Husband that seems terrified to divorce her? Boyfriend that seems terrified to tell her to STFU? It's no wonder she likes WWE, cuz she has mentally beat these guys into submission.
I’m guessing hed had too many refreshing bevvies to be on screen…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

I thought it was a railroad roller coaster not ratatouille/RotR reskin, so I was pretty disappointed. I love Roger Rabbit tho so if making this reopens my boy, then let’s go!

---

I thought the same thing. Why didn’t he shut her up. Like ok already. They get it. All she did was make herself look more guilty!
Too busy watching Dani vids

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It's funny that she won't address the allegations of screwing over Adam, or stealing childrens toys, or asking people to lie about her having covid, but she can go on this long rant about it not being them filming on this attraction. Didn't that Jeremy guy say they don't care about rumors and don't feel the need to address them because they aren't bothered by them or something?? Something doesn't add up...
I’m guessing that in this instance, they weren’t the culprits (KKKT a curlprit is a person responsible for a crime or misdeed. BTW I liked you using some Big Girl words in your IG rant, and that you now know what ‘par for the course‘ means. Good learning, honey! I’m very proud of you). This is why KKKT is more that happy to spend 8 IG stories ranting about it because, for once it actually wasn’t them. They get to vent a bit and feel superior over the people that automatically (and understandably!) assumed it was them.
I’m also guessing it really galls her that everyone, and I mean EVERYONE on IG, Twitter and in the DL vlog universe assumed it was them. This might give her a small insight into how much they are reviled ( I’m going to get you to Google ‘reviled meanings’ for that one KKKT honey. Its a good way to learn new words.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
KT also mentions that she was "crying" while waiting in the queues.
Okay, look, I’ll admit I get teary walking into Disneyland the first time when I’m there but FFS I live on the OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD and count myself incredibly fortunate to be able to visit every few years. Getting teary when you visit every frickin’ week in my mind points to some serious maturity issues. But hey we’re not talking about the sharpest tools in the shed, are we??

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I cry every time the first order fleet transport vehicle almost gets captured by the probe droid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.