Best Life and Beyond #81 KT Slockbower prays, Spencer Emmons preys, and BLAB pays (for subs)

What’s worse…

• Having a reputation so bad that whenever something goes wrong, people assume it’s you

Votes: 97 79.5%
  • Having a YT channel for YEARS and not reaching 100k

Votes: 38 31.1%
  • Flaking on your one hour a week work event.

Votes: 44 36.1%
  • Paying CMs to get into events

Votes: 48 39.3%
  • Eating your dog

Votes: 22 18.0%
  • Bragging about old cars, old apartments, old relationships

Votes: 24 19.7%
  • Having no support in the vlogging community

Votes: 44 36.1%
  • Using a zozo suit for “health” NOT WEIGHT LOSS

Votes: 35 28.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @Disneypins for the title…I think this is your first one????

I edited your title because I realized their full names could fit in, hope you don’t mind!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I don't get all the hype surrounding the CM preview. Just wait until Friday and go like a normal person. Get the real experience and report that to folks because when they/we all go, it'll not be a CM preview. Teach new folks how to navigate the VQ.

Reactions: 29
I don't get all the hype surrounding the CM preview. Just wait until Friday and go like a normal person. Get the real experience and report that to folks because when they/we all go, it'll not be a CM preview. Teach new folks how to navigate the VQ.
I’m sorry but you want them to WAIT like us normal people and NOT be able to brag about FIRSTFIRSTFIRST?? Are you out of your mind??? They would never EVER walk in the footsteps of a REGULAR PERSON. GROSS.

😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
There's no way she's showing up to court lookimg like she does. She wants Mattie to think she looks like filtered KT.

Speaking of filters - anyone notice this fish eye lens/filter Spencer has to use on her now? Her mouse ears are 5x their normal size.

Screenshot_20230122-223305_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20230124_104055.jpg

Gee so skinny....uh oh wait a minute....
reality same day (thanks Jeremy - Public Figure!)
Screenshot_20230121_072539.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
#80 Recap:
  • Spencer and Katie allegedly filmed while on Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway during a cast preview where filming was strictly prohibited. Katie has denied the allegations
  • Katie and Spencer paid $150 to be added to the CM's invite list to preview Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway
  • Katie to attend a court hearing on the 31st to begin the legal process for divorce. It is worth noting that the 31st is also the same day that Spencer and Katie will be attending Disneyland After Dark: Sweethearts’ Nite.
  • Zozo suit used for “personal health purposes” not to help monitor weight loss progress.
  • Jeremy Jordan is back in the fold(s) so to speak.
  • Katie is the happiest she has ever been in her life.
  • Katie donates $10 for a liver transplant.
  • Nintendo vlog tanks if compared with the competition. BLAB pacify themselves by saying it’s not a competition (clearly)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
It's clearly not a competition Big Fella...because clearly there is NO comparison. I will say OA has 300k subs and has almost double that count in views. You have 97k and are stuck at 76k views. Things that make you go hmmmm.

Screenshot_20230124_110007.jpg

Screenshot_20230124_110028.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
That's an appropriate pic, because Katie would be at her ideal recommended weight if she were nine feet tall.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Where was Spencer in all of this? He's clearly off-screen within earshot because she name-drops him a question about 'World of Disney Tim' and he answers it. I get that we all say he's checked out, he's in a loveless partnership with her, etc. But, how checked out do you have to be to just let her babble on for 10 minutes chipping away at your reputation with every word that spews out of her mouth? Even if he IS checked out to some degree, he still puts a lot of energy into this venture and has money on the table. Why let her squander it for no good reason without stepping in?

Husband that seems terrified to divorce her? Boyfriend that seems terrified to tell her to STFU? It's no wonder she likes WWE, cuz she has mentally beat these guys into submission.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Idk I still don’t believe they weren’t responsible. Mostly cause it drives her crazy if we spread the rumor lol.
KT you can’t blame us tho cause everyone on Twitter jumped to conclusions and that’s entirely based on your reputation

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Clickbait

Screenshot_20230124_120503.jpg

Note: this screengrab is fake like her allegations of assault against Griftbuster to the Anaheim PD and Dis Security

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Spencer is most likely editing the Runaway Railway vlog while she is flutzing around on the Gram as a true "influencer" does.

That stretching photo reminds me of the Stretch Armstrong toy I used to have as a kid

A1D3BA8B-8A64-4A77-AB13-B97413238C74.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Where was Spencer in all of this? He's clearly off-screen within earshot because she name-drops him a question about 'World of Disney Tim' and he answers it. I get that we all say he's checked out, he's in a loveless partnership with her, etc. But, how checked out do you have to be to just let her babble on for 10 minutes chipping away at your reputation with every word that spews out of her mouth? Even if he IS checked out to some degree, he still puts a lot of energy into this venture and has money on the table. Why let her squander it for no good reason without stepping in?

Husband that seems terrified to divorce her? Boyfriend that seems terrified to tell her to STFU? It's no wonder she likes WWE, cuz she has mentally beat these guys into submission.
He was rushing to be the first to put out a VIDEO blog (or vlog, as Spencer explained to us plebs) where there is no footage, just BLOB giving their super important opinion.

Did this need to be a video? Could it have been a post hyping up fans for when the ride comes out later this week? Could this mundane clickbait be extra content for the Patreons that actually like them? The world may never know.

• Haha
  • Sick
One more to add that list - the person who originally tweeted about the closure. Their Twitter is now private. She got to them, too.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I love how she pretends she heard about the discussion on Twitter.

witch you know you read it here first.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Idk I still don’t believe they weren’t responsible. Mostly cause it drives her crazy if we spread the rumor lol.
KT you can’t blame us tho cause everyone on Twitter jumped to conclusions and that’s entirely based on your reputation
I don't believe her Runaway Railway denial... the same way that I didn't believe her Covid denial...and we all know how that played out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Watched a bit of the vlog. She didn't even brush her hair, she is wearing a sloppy man's zip hoodie, his lips are really chapped. I just don't get it. OA is always groomed, dressed in a colorful fun tshirt or hoodie. These 2 look so divested.

---

One more to add that list - the person who originally tweeted about the closure. Their Twitter is now private. She got to them, too.
I think it was more likely the Mouse's social media team. That account never named names.

• Haha
  • Sick
Dear Spencer,

Can we get a 45 minute video titled “what really happened” where you mansplain the current accusations?

Sincerely,
RoyalTea

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.