Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skipper4fun

BLAB if you arent on the media list then you arent on the list. No need for you to ask the CM at the front of Toontown yesterday to get a supervisor because " you thought you were on the list and should be on the list". What you think is different than reality. Media privilege are giving to those "with good standing" in Disney eyes not to people who think they are entitled to have one like yourselves.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
#80 Recap:
  • Spencer and Katie allegedly filmed while on Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway during a cast preview where filming was strictly prohibited. Katie has denied the allegations
  • Katie and Spencer paid $150 to be added to the CM's invite list to preview Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway
  • Katie to attend a court hearing on the 31st to begin the legal process for divorce. It is worth noting that the 31st is also the same day that Spencer and Katie will be attending Disneyland After Dark: Sweethearts’ Nite.
  • Zozo suit used for “personal health purposes” not to help monitor weight loss progress.
  • Jeremy Jordan is back in the fold(s) so to speak.
  • Katie is the happiest she has ever been in her life.
  • Katie donates $10 for a liver transplant.
  • Nintendo vlog tanks if compared with the competition. BLAB pacify themselves by saying it’s not a competition (clearly)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
I also need to add that there is no way Katie should be saying that she loves Runaway Railway. She has said on multiple occasions that she hates “screen rides”. It is one gigantic screen ride. It is so much a screen ride that you could get the same experience if you had someone wheel you around the TV aisles at Costco in an office chair.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

Cruising Into Obscurity

Katie also likes to tell other park guests she is there all the time. She has had a lot of encounters with guests who aren't happy with her, and that's her go to defense.
I'm at a Disney park at least once a week, and I'm aware of how privileged I am to get to do so. That's why I took 10 minutes in line (LL because I'm DAS) at Navi River Journey this morning to talk to a kid who refused to enter the indoor part of the queue because he was afraid that the ride was scary. I let over twenty guests pass me, so that I could give the kid a scene-by-scene rundown of the ride, until he felt good enough to give it a try, then spent the rest of the wait helping his parents distract him so he didn't get nervous again.

I pick up trash. I straighten merchandise. I answer questions. I direct lost visitors. I help frazzled parents with melting down kids.

That's how you do Disney like a local.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Just a reminder Katie:
  • What: Divorce conference hearing
  • When: 1/31/23 @ 8:30AM
  • Where: Lamoreaux Justice Center, 7th Floor, Department L74

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

UncleLester

VIP Member
The Queen (most die hard Disney fan there is!) is finally up y’all.
KT: “guest experience is extremely important to us” we advocate for guests as some people only get to go once a year.

Also KT 2 weeks ago: I hope it downpours so the park clears out and we get it all to ourselves

View attachment 1917956View attachment 1917957
How unaware about life in 2023 are these two (Dylan and Katie)?

While they are on their high horses preaching about Theme Park Operational issues, have they yet to notice that there is a workforce shortage EVERYWHERE right now, especially in the Service Industry?

I just went to look at the categories of jobs that they are hiring for Disneyland. It mirrors Spoiled Dylan's complaints. Which if Dylan had an IQ higher than his height (in inches), he would have checked that before going on his boring ramble. It shows that Disneyland is self-aware that things aren't optimal.

Also, Katie and Dylan, do you know why a lot of service experiences in general are changed from pre-2020 right now?

Because able-bodied/under-40/childless assholes like you two are trying to "cheat code" your way through life without contributing anything to society 40 hours a week in the way of a traditional job.

Dylan, it is time to put down your camera and pick-up a Spirit Airlines polo shirt. And start attending flights in the sky for a discount airline like you were born on earth to do. It will also give you a chance to travel the country.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

OutofScope

VIP Member
KT: Your honor, if you please I need to leave now. It is Sweetheart Night.

Judge: I still need to establish your sources for income. You listed your occupation as “Influencer”. What does that mean exactly?

KT: I spread joy and happiness to others on my social media platforms. You can call me an essential worker!

Judge: Er, ok. So the way I understand it, its been 5 years since you left your husband. Why have you not initiated any divorce proceedings yourself during that time?

KT: Because of the pandemy. It was awful! Newsom closed Disneyland and made us wear masks. And he did this in front of the California letters that used to be at DCA. He did all that to spite me!

Judge: If you mean the pandemic, you are aware court proceedings were done virtually doing that time, right?

KT: Yes, but our Internet is so busy when we uploaded our videos, we can’t do anything else! Sometimes we have to cancel our Besties lives because of that

Judge: Is it true you used to be a nurse?

KT: Yes, but vlogging is harder than nursing by far BY FAR.

Judge: Why?

KT: We work our butts off. And you never know what might happen in the park. Once I was assaulted on the Columbia.

Judge: What happened?

KT: Someone coughed on me and gave me COVID.

Judge: Really?

KT: Yes, because of the stupid Disney reservations, we had to go the park gate sick just to scan in. But we would never go to the park sick.

Judge: I still don’t understand why the pandemic prevented you from seeking a divorce earlier.

KT: Because I have COVID anxiety, masks anxiety, social anxiety, motion sickness anxiety, and every known anxiety ever! But as you can see from our channel, I am living my best life! The basement trolls are jealous of me!

Judge: I am viewing your channel. Good God, woman, haven’t you heard of Weight Watchers?

KT: Tried that, but now I wear a zozosuit, but not for weight loss.

Judge: I could only take so much. Hearing adjourned!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53