Best Life and Beyond #81 KT Slockbower prays, Spencer Emmons preys, and BLAB pays (for subs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read an article this morning before work on how Hokas are becoming popular in the gym. I scoffed but saw their running shoes actually look pretty cool and comfy. I have NO idea why KT would choose the geriatric version over their regular line.
I've been seeing a huge increase in people wearing Hokas at WDW. At least, the styles that have HOKA written in ridiculously huge letters the side. I haven't spotted a pair yet that wasn't ugly as hell.

Also, on an unrelated note, duck all live streamers. And duck Disney for not doing a thing about them. 😡
---

He copied everyone’s style. He doesn’t have an original thought in that tiny brain of his.
Does his random video spew count as a "style" though?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
KT gave another shout out to Mondo on his livestream as they passed each other. He just said its cold and didn't stop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
UPDATE: I'm not hearing from anyone, so I'm going to go ahead and make a new thread. Give me a few minutes. 🙂

Is anyone making the new thread? I can try if no one else is doing it.

Edit: Winning title is Uncle Lester's (it will need to be edited for length):

Best Life & Beyond #82: Katie and Spencer return to Runaway Railway, after allegedly ruining CM Preview Day, to allegedly steal Prop to list on Ebay
---

New thread!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.