Best Life and Beyond #81 KT Slockbower prays, Spencer Emmons preys, and BLAB pays (for subs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The length of her “it wasn’t us” rant just goes to show the guilty conscience she has over the Covid incidents. She knows they got caught messing up yet she can’t accept it. So she rants on for ten minutes about how it couldn’t possibly be them but it just makes her seem more guilty/suspicious.

YOU HAVE A SCARLET LETTER! Of course people will assume it’s you. How do you not understand that. That, and the fact no one else in the “community” bleeping likes you. How dense are you? Guess all that $$$$ Erewohn superfood didn’t get to your brain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Could they be bigger idiots??

They've ridden MMRR multiple times at WDW. Why not make a video using their old footage, talking about fun things to look for, and how Disneyland's ride is supposed to be different? They could have taken the angle that they don't want to take space away from a CM who hasn't gotten to experience MMRR yet, which would throw subtle shade on the other vloggers, while earning them points. It would also be easy as hell, because they'd only have to shoot a short intro and outro by the new sign.

Again, they put in more work for less payoff, and somehow manage to do even more damage to their reputation along the way. 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
The length of her “it wasn’t us” rant just goes to show the guilty conscience she has over the Covid incidents. She knows they got caught messing up yet she can’t accept it. So she rants on for ten minutes about how it couldn’t possibly be them but it just makes her seem more guilty/suspicious.

YOU HAVE A SCARLET LETTER! Of course people will assume it’s you. How do you not understand that. That, and the fact no one else in the “community” bleeping likes you. How dense are you? Guess all that $$$$ Erewohn superfood didn’t get to your brain.
Yep. If she had been like “oh I heard this happened, that’s super unfortunate and whoever did it should get in trouble” and that’s IT I would have been ok I might believe you. But pointing the finger at YOURSELF when your fans probably have no idea makes you look guilt as duck. Plus you ARE stupid enough to do it lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Again, they put in more work for less payoff, and somehow manage to do even more damage to their reputation along the way. 🙄
this should be in their bio 🤣🤣🤣 you nailed it.

---

Yep. If she had been like “oh I heard this happened, that’s super unfortunate and whoever did it should get in trouble” and that’s IT I would have been ok I might believe you. But pointing the finger at YOURSELF when your fans probably have no idea makes you look guilt as duck. Plus you ARE stupid enough to do it lol.
Also didn’t she bake drop other vloggers who were there, implying they may have done it instead? She doesn’t know how to act like a normal human being. She only has vindictive tendencies.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
One more week til Sweethearts Nite (and Divorce Court Day) Will this be 2 vlogs?

---

I cant imagine Janelle or Kitra ever talking about their partner like this, ever.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Maybe they had Pixar Charlie smuggle in the phone, so technically it wasn't BLAB :cool:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
One more week til Sweethearts Nite (and Divorce Court Day) Will this be 2 vlogs?
View attachment 1907383

---

I cant imagine Janelle or Kitra ever talking about their partner like this, ever.
HUNDREDS of times? Even w my narcissistic volatile ex, we only fought a few times a year. Lol! HUNDREDS of times in a year or so when this video was made.

---

She’s an unhappy toxic person who thrives on drama to feel important. She puts no one in front of herself and she can’t be happy when others are happy.
Another winner for BLABs bio.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
KT: My channel is my job

Job Duties:
Waddling
Overeating
Scrolling tattle
Emails/phone calls

9BF78A86-F9B0-49B8-952E-3D1673305ABE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
God, that was just another vlog of 27 minutes of NOTHING with a break for lunch at French Market and a merch search at the end 🙄
07af98a6-2f48-4156-a474-6314afec4375_text.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
She’s an unhappy toxic person who thrives on drama to feel important. She puts no one in front of herself and she can’t be happy when others are happy.
It must drive KT nuts to see her ex besties Liz and Janelle be so happy with KT out of their lives. And of course KT probably gets immensely angry whenever she sees them hanging out with her arch nemesis Kitra.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
These people are so out of touch. Flaunting $20 smoothies, while many struggle to afford basic groceries like eggs! KT claiming she “bawled” in the queue for Runway Railway 🙄🙄🙄 girl stfu! They are so unlikable. 🤢 she probably “bawled” in the queue because she was told she had to put her phone away…. Guess Security Brian/Jeremy/Bruja didn’t grease the right wheels for her!

Her IG rants sounded like subtle threats to me,it gave that “we know people on the inside” vibe. The same vibe Spencer hilariously tried as well when he said DL
Security uses their videos for surveillance/training 😂😂😂😂😂🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Where was Spencer in all of this? He's clearly off-screen within earshot because she name-drops him a question about 'World of Disney Tim' and he answers it. I get that we all say he's checked out, he's in a loveless partnership with her, etc. But, how checked out do you have to be to just let her babble on for 10 minutes chipping away at your reputation with every word that spews out of her mouth? Even if he IS checked out to some degree, he still puts a lot of energy into this venture and has money on the table. Why let her squander it for no good reason without stepping in?

Husband that seems terrified to divorce her? Boyfriend that seems terrified to tell her to STFU? It's no wonder she likes WWE, cuz she has mentally beat these guys into submission.
I thought the same thing. Why didn’t he shut her up. Like ok already. They get it. All she did was make herself look more guilty!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I don't get all the hype surrounding the CM preview. Just wait until Friday and go like a normal person. Get the real experience and report that to folks because when they/we all go, it'll not be a CM preview. Teach new folks how to navigate the VQ.
They are not interested in teaching, helping or educating anyone, but only focused on flexing what they have, who they know and what special events they get invited to pay to attend.

---

I’m sorry but you want them to WAIT like us normal people and NOT be able to brag about FIRSTFIRSTFIRST?? Are you out of your mind??? They would never EVER walk in the footsteps of a REGULAR PERSON. GROSS.

😂😂😂
They could never fit in the footsteps of a regular person.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.