Best Life and Beyond #75 Spencer does his big boy job, KT dresses like a slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% accurate. Brickey hates babies and children (what kind of person hates babies?). Also, he is a fraud when it comes to Disney knowledge. I started a video on him but never finished it because his face and his bullshit schtick bother me, and in that video I pointed out MANY false claims and inaccuracies about imagineers, Disney history, etc. One of the best was while he was gifted a DVC stay at Animal Kingdom, he trounced around the lodge and "splained" how Joe Rohde did such an amazing job designing and building Animal Kingdom Lodge.....Peter Dominick's firm designed AK lodge. That's one of MANY he gets wrong. FRAUD.

Finish it. Now, mister. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Best Life & Beyond #76...Katie Grifts a Facial, BLAB's Subscriber Growth is Glacial

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Forthelively to KT:

PLEASE stop tagging us in your stories. We are glad you are enjoying our products but we have no clue who you are nor are we interested in doing business with you and your ‘Disney’ channel. Please….stop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The Pirates dinner place had another influencer night for their new Christmas show. Do we think KT and Spence got an invite or maybe they were too embarrassed after the mockery of last time?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The Pirates dinner place had another influencer night for their new Christmas show. Do we think KT and Spence got an invite or maybe they were too embarrassed after the mockery of last time?
Umm, did you say Pirates Christmas show?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Wait till you see what karma has planned for next year ✨
I hope that bad karma includes getting trespassed from Disneyland, just like what happened to their "buddy" Tony. Bye bye Disneyland grfting, hello Universal and Knotts grifiting!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
kt mentions in her story this morning (after she talks about how pRoDuCtIvE she was - aka she did basic tasks around the house and then couldn’t get out of bed this morning cause she’s a lazy bleep) that they went to the strong water tiki bar in anaheim last night. coincidentally, OA posted a photo of them with FB and MJ at the same bar celebrating peters birthday. were they all there the same night? i need the tea immediately.

also LOL @ her saying “so many people” were messaging her saying they were buying that hideous ass backpack. girl no they didn’t. you are beyond delusional.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
kt mentions in her story this morning (after she talks about how pRoDuCtIvE she was - aka she did basic tasks around the house and then couldn’t get out of bed this morning cause she’s a lazy bleep) that they went to the strong water tiki bar in anaheim last night. coincidentally, OA posted a photo of them with FB and MJ at the same bar celebrating peters birthday. were they all there the same night? i need the tea immediately.

also LOL @ her saying “so many people” were messaging her saying they were buying that hideous ass backpack. girl no they didn’t. you are beyond delusional.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Forthelively to KT:

PLEASE stop tagging us in your stories. We are glad you are enjoying our products but we have no clue who you are nor are we interested in doing business with you and your ‘Disney’ channel. Please….stop.
Sarah Melville from "For the Lively" is a genius marketer.

So, we were originally 15% off if you used Katie's promo code (11 months ago), 50% off for Black Friday, and now 54% off ($250 to $114)!

If anyone is really curious about these bags (and nervous to admit here because they might be ridiculed), I would highly recommend that we give it until the week after Christmas and I am sure they will be all over the various Goodwill locations throughout the Provo and Salt Lake City metro areas.

One last note, will we ever see Katie's old "For the Lively" bag and new "For the Lively" bag in the same photo? The reason I ask is that part of me thinks that Katie strong-armed the owner to swap out her bag because of the product's warranty.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

D32BDD01-CC7B-4863-8F2D-1DC80ED3A670.jpeg

OOF! "having too much fun with our friends"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Does anyone think she will rush to an engagement with Spencer? Seem’s like the next move for her to try to one up Matt’s new smoke show in her head. Like oh our love is real. Soulmates. Blah

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.