Best Life and Beyond #75 Spencer does his big boy job, KT dresses like a slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think Spencer still owns this shirt? If so, do you think Henry will be coincidentally be receiving one as a Christmas gift from Katie?

View attachment 1772570
I was literally wondering what happened to this worn once over priced shirt. Think of the poor soul who wore it unknowingly after Spencer returned it!

100% accurate. Brickey hates babies and children (what kind of person hates babies?). Also, he is a fraud when it comes to Disney knowledge. I started a video on him but never finished it because his face and his bullshit schtick bother me, and in that video I pointed out MANY false claims and inaccuracies about imagineers, Disney history, etc. One of the best was while he was gifted a DVC stay at Animal Kingdom, he trounced around the lodge and "splained" how Joe Rohde did such an amazing job designing and building Animal Kingdom Lodge.....Peter Dominick's firm designed AK lodge. That's one of MANY he gets wrong. FRAUD.

I have never watched Brickey but when he was Adam in his videos I was expecting all this knowledge from him to come forth and he contributed nothing and knew nothing!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I wear socks with my house slippers. I can't imagine how hers must smell.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
So in KT’s stories she admits yesterday was a movie day but also her productive day. What?! Please don’t ever have kids KT you lazy slob.

Your hair looks like that cause you had one too many alcoholic beverages last night, you’re fooling no one. Brickeys live must have triggered you when he said you had to go “scorched earth”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Who's jazzed for the upcoming vlog where they post-up at a table in the park and read us the details about the '100 Years of Wonder' celebration off their phones? I tell you what - me and approx 24,000 other people sure are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Coincidence that they were all at the same bar last night? I think not!
Katie would literally go up to everyone and act as if everything's ok.

KT- Whhhhhaaat?? ? Omg hi guys. You all look so good.
Because being fake is life!! #ktthefakebear 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Yeah why did they go at the same time? That's an odd coincidence. OC is a huge place for them to happen to all go to the same restaurant the same night.
I think as with her diamond ring posts and the Strong Water posts ...they might be reactive.

The diamonds are in response to her husband finding someone beautiful and thin.

And the strong water because she knew they went there. Someone in the FB circle could be playing both sides and told her?

All I know is she's regressing mentally. She behaves more and more like most of us did in high school. Nothing adult about her at all. Its getting worse. Glad Dencer dumped her ass. What a nightmare.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
conspiracy hat time: they showed up trying to catch the rest of the group in a vlog because they think that the others would be too civil to speak up if a camera was pointed in their faces. so that they could post a vlog showing that they're "still friends" with all these people.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
conspiracy hat time: they showed up trying to catch the rest of the group in a vlog because they think that the others would be too civil to speak up if a camera was pointed in their faces. so that they could post a vlog showing that they're "still friends" with all these people.
I know a certain Mr Diamond who has a few questions at ask during the next FB live stream......

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm totally with you on this...so I wonder who the sleeper cell is. 🤣 It was probably Liz. Someone told KT they were there. KT just wants it out there on IG that she was there too.

Spencer wasn't with her right? Traffic from Malibu to Anaheim would've taken hours. Or is he in Vegas?

Screenshot_20221130_190126.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That's SO sad. Like I actually feel a sense of chaotic pity for them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Will Spencer drive in from Malibu for tonight's "What's Happening Wednesday"?

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.