Best Life and Beyond #75 Spencer does his big boy job, KT dresses like a slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brickey was saying how sad it was to always constantly be looking over your shoulder while at Disneyland, which should be everybody's happy place. And that he wants nothing to do with the drama that follows BLAB. BLAB has truly become a pariah in the Disney vlogging community.
KTs response:

3653D934-7819-4C77-B11A-0B6262999739.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

He says a lot. And he confirms that KT went "scorched earth"

And he goes on to say that he basically cherishes the parks and has mended fences with everyone. And it's not a coincidence that he hasn't been in any BLOB vlogs, he won't be.

#TeamReichsadler🤣

Booooppppphhhbtyouaresofucked

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
View attachment 1770811

View attachment 1770812

And he goes on to say that he basically cherishes the parks and has mended fences with everyone. And it's not a coincidence that he hasn't been in any BLOB vlogs, he won't be.

#TeamReichsadler🤣

God I love when people finally get the balls to speak out about them!! I know there’s ALOTA more he could say, but what he said was great! And he always used to be at Disney with them. How KT and Spencer can go and even film at the parks anymore with so many enemies is beyond me. They have zero shame or self awareness. They should be absolutely humiliated and embarrassed!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Man, how times have changed. Good for you brickey
I agree. Wild to think that just like a year ago they group traveled down to FL and now this. What is it going to take for these two morons to see that an entire community of people aren't laughing with them but at them.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
How much did he have to drink 🍻? I’ve never seen him so animated
He was in get Katie’s attention mode . He acted like an ass all the time. It was clearly another one of his acts. Does this guy even have his own real personailty

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
You know, for her claiming to be such a huge Metallica fan, KT has said nothing about the new song, soon to be released new album, or the new tour announced.

Strange she keeps missing things she claims to care about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1770811

View attachment 1770812

#TeamReichsadler🤣

Respect for the man. No waffling at all. Scorched earth, folks. Might even like & subscribe.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
So KT has burned every bridge with the top YouTube vloggers, but she made newer better friends. By the way, what happened to these new friends? Did they disown BLOB too? 🤣

How ridiculous does Spencer look with these 'fellow kids'? He looks100 years old.
Screenshot_20221129_223049.jpg

Screenshot_20221129_223129.jpg

Screenshot_20221129_223113.jpg

Booopphhhbtttzerofriends

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.