Best Life and Beyond #75 Spencer does his big boy job, KT dresses like a slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was in get Katie’s attention mode . He acted like an ass all the time. It was clearly another one of his acts. Does this guy even have his own real personailty
I wasn't even paying attention to him. I was too focused on her talking about how she throws a glass at him sometimes. PERFECTLY HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Ok, here's the BLAB segment from Brickey's live. Had to split it into 2 parts to get past Streamable's file size restrictions.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Ok, here's the BLAB segment from Brickey's live. Had to split it into 2 parts to get past Streamable's file size restrictions.

Thanks for capturing this. I know he’s buried the hatchet with fresh baked. I wonder who else he had issues with. Blab would never do this and if they did you would know its a con ✌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
KT and Spencer…at what point do you ask yourselves if maybe it’s YOU and not everyone else that is wrong?! People you used to be friends with and Vlog with in just a few short years don’t want to touch you with a 10 ft poll include:
Fresh Baked ✅
Sarah ✅
Magic Journeys ✅
Brickey ✅
Adam the Woo ✅
Ordinary Adventures ✅
Justin Scarred and Ally ✅
Mondo ✅
Chris Provost ✅

Tony Two Times…TBD

You are the pariahs of the clogging Disney community! This list should be an eye opener you two slugs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.