Best Life and Beyond #75 Spencer does his big boy job, KT dresses like a slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was in Europe over the summer and wanted to go to Disneyland Paris but I got shot down. No one was interested. Damn them. But I still can’t get over the ice situation in drinks over there. I like ice but apparenty it’s a thing over there to have 1-3 cubes in cold drinks. I was like WTF.
That upset my mom when we were there back in the 90’s. I never liked a lot of ice so I was fine with it. That, and the McDonald’s fries and drinks are smaller portions than out here. I was satisfied with the amounts they gave us and I was a growing 15 year old back then so I probably ate a lot more than I do now.

I also remember this cart that was on the side of the river in Paris that sold hotdogs in hallowed out baguettes. Changed my life! No sauce spillage, tasted great! That, and the burger from the little trailer near Trafalgar Square where you could smell grilled onions for blocks…. Memories. Best crappy food I’ve ever had. I guess it was my first street food. Only now as an adult do I wish I’d been adventurous with dining out there.

This was the hotdog machine

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Sorry guys I’m too exhausted to post here anymore today. I’ve been watching World Cup soccer and doing laundry. Oh, and i ate some leftovers so that was an ordeal in itself to prepare. I’m just so exhausted so please forgive my lack of replies the rest of the day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Does not posting a video for 7 days qualify a video explaining why they didn't post? Many vloggers don't even post weekly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Well, the quietness was nice while it lasted. These two are like cockroaches after an atomic bomb. They just won't go away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
With all this talk about Disneyland Paris can anyone even imagine KT in Europe?! Bwahahaha with all the walking they do there, how could she even keep up with all the waddling she does? Not to mention the smaller portion sizes when eating.

A week later these 2 dum dums talking about Iger and Chapek…a little late to the party ya morons! Also…stop being a mouth breather KT
708FE85D-5097-4BDC-9208-E7953C37510F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
So their latest upload in summary highlights the fact that...

- KT is incompetent of handling the channel on her own in ANYWAY outside of just being filmed, eating, being loud, and policing Tattle
- Common daily adult tasks like grocery shopping or cooking a meal equates to the label of being "extremely busy" and warrants a weekly "break"
- Another clickbait title with little to NO content circling the video title
- KT is incompetent without Spencer on maintaining her dream of being a Youtube/Influencer sensation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
it’s safe to say that whenever these two say there’s a lot to talk about, you can bet money there will be absolutely nothing important mentioned in the video at all.

i want to drop kick them in their ugly bloated faces every time they joke about the pandemic, calling it the “pandemmy” and mentioning wearing masks as if it were such a burden. i hate them more and more with every video.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I'm convinced they go to Disneyland high and that's why they gorge on food there. Some time in this video is spent on KT calling Spence "Dr Asparagus" and they argue over that for a few minutes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
She had to stop for pre-made Thanksgiving dishes, but yet apparently it took her two days to cook. Either way, for the real world, this does not warrant needing a "break" or a "vacation." Disneyland, going to a real job for a few days, and cooking. These losers are UNREAL.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
With all this talk about Disneyland Paris can anyone even imagine KT in Europe?! Bwahahaha with all the walking they do there, how could she even keep up with all the waddling she does? Not to mention the smaller portion sizes when eating.

A week later these 2 dum dums talking about Iger and Chapek…a little late to the party ya morons! Also…stop being a mouth breather KT
View attachment 1765058
They now look the same age, honestly wtf 😳

Her stupidity never fails to amaze and amuse me:

So KT as a fck you to all 40 to 50 of us on Tattle you have ....

1. Neglected your actual subs by not posting for days

2. Stopped doing the free weekly WHW for your subs.

3. And also put that WHW (free to your subs for years) behind a pay wall (we still got in 😎)

Reason #999 why you'll NEVER hit 100k.
😆
Thank you for being a moron.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
With KT's recent stance on what warrants a weeks break i can see her needing a month long break from just having to wipe her own ass and taking a shower

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Looks like we have proof of life

View attachment 1764542
she wrote it wrong. And had to do some what?NOT…guys I don’t do tit. Y’all know that boop.

it’s safe to say that whenever these two say there’s a lot to talk about, you can bet money there will be absolutely nothing important mentioned in the video at all.

i want to drop kick them in their ugly bloated faces every time they joke about the pandemic, calling it the “pandemmy” and mentioning wearing masks as if it were such a burden. i hate them more and more with every video.
💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯 fkn click bait!!! And pandemmy are what all the kids say. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
FFS how many times do they film themselves talking? There’s too many cuts in the footage and pieced together to count 😵💫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.