Best Life and Beyond #75 Spencer does his big boy job, KT dresses like a slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And another clickbait vid!! 🤢🤢🙄🙄
Seriously nobody cares about your stupid "break". Get a life!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
KT posting more suicide memes to her IG stories. If she is posting this because of how she is feeling, SHAME on Spencer and her family for not getting her help! KT…seek help! Get on meds, go see a doctor and therapist!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Seriously. A few year ago I was working 2 jobs and going to school online. So 7 days a week trying to stay afloat. 3 days of work does not require a week of break. And that’s just for one of the two.

JUST STOP TALKING! No one cares about your lives. Either you’re making Disneyland videos or you’re not. People only need to be concerned with the content of the Disney videos and that content needs to focus only on what’s new at the parks. Your lives are insignificant and inconsequential to mine. As such kindly duck off because you’re not special. Your channel is not at a career or even some income source level.

I need @AnaheimGangLeader to decode this for me. I’m not an OC OG.

Is this a brain cell count or cases of foundation used?
Her hand signal translates to pinche poser pendeja

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
This beast is such a brainless, dumbass. If this doesn't scream poser, I don't know what does. Her hand signs are going to get her beat up 🤣.
Wow. A slimy, rotten, disgusting thing… and a poison apple.

For the record KT, I’m not speculating about your relationship. I know Spencer doesn’t love you.

I’m only speculating about where he’s living these days.
431B00E8-A1E3-413E-8F0E-188A1178F5D1.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Wow. A slimy, rotten, disgusting thing… and a poison apple.

For the record KT, I’m not speculating about your relationship. I know Spencer doesn’t love you.

I’m only speculating about where he’s living these days.View attachment 1765347
She looks like those late 40yr old Cheer moms who hang onto a thin, thin strand of hope to stay youthful and young and do it by horrific makeup, early 2000 duck face and preteen hand gestures…respectfully 😩😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
“When i say please don’t spend money but she gives me that look it’s kinda scary…”. Bro, run!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
This beast is such a brainless, dumbass. If this doesn't scream poser, I don't know what does. Her hand signs are going to get her beat up 🤣.
My wife is almost 50….is at least 6 sized smaller than this beast and looks 10 years younger than her (Hey KKKT… those filters dint hide the ugly witch you are). Hideous beast she is….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Do they eat during the new video? Or just sit, talk, and complain the entire time?
Spencer got KT a coffee and salad (bc doesn’t everyone order that combo?) to keep her occupied while he man splained about life. It’s a bleeping train wreck 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Omg she calls him dr. Asparagus because of his green Mickey jacket. He didn’t like that and tells her that’s not very nice. And she wanted a 140 sweater and he said it’s too expensive, hey I’ll get you ice cream. 😆😆😆 pure laughs
When Spencer said, “I’m willing to trade this (green sweater) I have for the barefoot dreams sweater“…do u think thats even more proof they keep their tags and return merch that has already been worn?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m a woman, 6 feet tall, weigh 155 pounds, wear a size 6, and had to put the chips down I was eating after seeing these pictures. Bless her.
I com
A break???? Really??? These lazy asses- people work sometimes everyday- 2 jobs- these lazy ding dongs drives my crazy with their whining

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.