Best Life and Beyond #75 Spencer does his big boy job, KT dresses like a slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#WheresSpencer
Spencer was at Disneyland with KT last night. He was seen filming the Dapper Dans. Katie likes to give people something to talk about and right now she's loving all the speculations about her relationship with Spence. She has no life and she thrives on drama. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I thought she made everything for thanksgiving? And one day of pre-made food shopping exhausted you? That was like 5 days ago… the excuses!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Maybe KT was at Disneyland looking for Spencer. How long until a solo Spencer and Charlie video gets posted to a new account?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Spencer was at Disneyland with KT last night. He was seen filming the Dapper Dans. Katie likes to give people something to talk about and right now she's loving all the speculations about her relationship with Spence. She has no life and she thrives on drama. 🙄
Nothing like sending your fans to seek out alternate vloggers…and for them to realize just how bad BLAB really is after watching the competition.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Man, I kinda forgot why I even liked reading Best Life drama but AGL reminded me… it was KT being a loud, obnoxious try hard. But this chat community sunk me like a treble hook…

Sorry to sidebar, but I’m pulling into Paris in 30 min and thinking about doing 6-7 hours at their Disneyland tomorrow to do some ride comparisons.

I know KT ain’t interested, but I want to see what some of you more sophisticated Tattlers think of it. I have 3 days out here. Already got the Louvre tour, Versailles tour, and a catacomb tour lined up. My mom is making fun of me for want to waste time at Disneyland tho. Which feels weird…

I’m not sure if Notre Dame is back open after that fire a few years ago, but you should stop by if it is. A walk along the Seine river to the Eiffel Tower at night is beautiful.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Man, I kinda forgot why I even liked reading Best Life drama but AGL reminded me… it was KT being a loud, obnoxious try hard. But this chat community sunk me like a treble hook…

Sorry to sidebar, but I’m pulling into Paris in 30 min and thinking about doing 6-7 hours at their Disneyland tomorrow to do some ride comparisons.

I know KT ain’t interested, but I want to see what some of you more sophisticated Tattlers think of it. I have 3 days out here. Already got the Louvre tour, Versailles tour, and a catacomb tour lined up. My mom is making fun of me for want to waste time at Disneyland tho. Which feels weird…
My son went to Disneyland Paris and loved it. If you are a fan of the parks, do it or you will always regret it. It's on my bucket list.

Enjoy your trip!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If Katie was ever forced to find real work, she'd intentionally pick another professional career (maybe Social Work or Respiratory Therapist) that would require extensive formal training and certification, so she could get Oma/Mom/Henry to support her during that education time.

Then she would do another career switch shortly after having to start showing up to a shift each day.

I know two people exactly like her. Katie is a professional Grifter. Her life goal is to do anything she can but punch a clock and earn an honest living.

Her dream scenario is probably getting some sort of full time disability benefits. Perhaps, the choice of diet is intentional.
Hold the phone! She couldn’t last an hour in my shoes doing my job. You are literally responsible for lives as an RT!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Paris Disneyland is meh imo. To many rides break down. You have good tours set up already. Are you staying strictly in Paris? Add Eiffel Tower, Moulin Rouge and Seine River cruise

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Paris Disneyland is meh imo. To many rides break down. You have good tours set up already. Are you staying strictly in Paris? Add Eiffel Tower, Moulin Rouge and Seine River cruise
I was in Europe over the summer and wanted to go to Disneyland Paris but I got shot down. No one was interested. Damn them. But I still can’t get over the ice situation in drinks over there. I like ice but apparenty it’s a thing over there to have 1-3 cubes in cold alcoholic drinks. I was like WTF.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I hope you gave them a California “Hello” 👋🏻
418980C8-6DEA-4515-9AEC-FB2E697449DE.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.