Best Life and Beyond #75 Spencer does his big boy job, KT dresses like a slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Man, I kinda forgot why I even liked reading Best Life drama but AGL reminded me… it was KT being a loud, obnoxious try hard. But this chat community sunk me like a treble hook…

Sorry to sidebar, but I’m pulling into Paris in 30 min and thinking about doing 6-7 hours at their Disneyland tomorrow to do some ride comparisons.

I know KT ain’t interested, but I want to see what some of you more sophisticated Tattlers think of it. I have 3 days out here. Already got the Louvre tour, Versailles tour, and a catacomb tour lined up. My mom is making fun of me for want to waste time at Disneyland tho. Which feels weird…

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Yes! Wasn't it annoying? It happened too many times, it was all a scheme. That's all she does is scheme. There's definitely something wrong with her.

Watching KT destroy her own channel, burn every bridge and finally piss off her last mark - Spencer has been ohhhh sooo enjoyable. 😁

So what will burn first BLAB or Twitter?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Man, I kinda forgot why I even liked reading Best Life drama but AGL reminded me… it was KT being a loud, obnoxious try hard. But this chat community sunk me like a treble hook…

Sorry to sidebar, but I’m pulling into Paris in 30 min and thinking about doing 6-7 hours at their Disneyland tomorrow to do some ride comparisons.

I know KT ain’t interested, but I want to see what some of you more sophisticated Tattlers think of it. I have 3 days out here. Already got the Louvre tour, Versailles tour, and a catacomb tour lined up. My mom is making fun of me for want to waste time at Disneyland tho. Which feels weird…
In my opinion, if you want to do Paris Disney and you have the time and money, DO IT! When will you get there again? Sounds like you’re already having a blast. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 29

If time permits, I would go there. I know many Youtubers have shown the down sides of Paris Disney ( run down, not well kept up property) etc..but, it still would be fun to check it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I did it this summer, carving out time (similar 6 hours) in a relatively quick stay in Paris. You will not regret it!!! Absolutely do it.

The Disneyland Paris Genie+ lines are close to “walk ons” if you are OK spending the money - so you can do so many major attractions in a short time. Highly recommend. Don’t be cheap. Spend the extra $100 on the various “a la carte” passes to do both parks.

Don’t forget to see the Dragon under the castle and to wear comfortable shoes (biggest takeaways were the attractions, massive size of the Disneyland Park, and the absolute slow motion of their quick service food cast members).

Also, if you are even slightly interested in WW2 history, and have 2.5 to 3 hours in Paris during a Day or Evening - please book through Viator “Paris WW2 German Occupation 1939-1944 private tour” and request Tour Guide Sam. You’ll be left with all kinds of new raw emotions (only time similar is when I toured Auschwitz and Treblinka). Sam is in his late 30’s and an ex-Pat + someone extremely passionate about sharing history with personal stories.

Finally, if anyone ever goes to Paris and has an additional full day (looking to do something different), I highly, highly recommend a specific Private Guide to take you to Normandy for a D-Day tour and I can share details.

My other Paris Feedback:

- I only did 90 minutes total in the Louvre. Although, I was booked in a group tour. I just checked off the major items.

- Versailles was OK to me. I won’t do again.

- Eat at Sacred Flower Steakhouse. Call and beg for a reservation. It is small, casual, and spectacularly priced + delicious + service.

- I did a 2 hour private pastry/chocolate tasting tour in St. Germain booked through Viator. Holy smokes. You hop around to different places and it is incredible. If it is the same female Tour Guide, I dare you not to fall in love with her too (added bonus).

- Eiffel Tower. Go an hour before opening and get in line if you didn’t book a group tour through Viator, etc. it is absolutely worth it to go all the way to the top. Absolutely majestic.

- Lapérouse Restaurant. Not sure if you are going with a Mrs. Reynolds or else you will definitely fall in love while in Paris…. Give the Host a $100 Euros and get a reservation. They offer private dining rooms that lock. Do something different that is much classier than the family restrooms at a Anaheim theme park.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Well as the majority of Tattlers are celebrating Thanksgiving I thought I'd start our new thread. The only difference between KT and you guys today is that unlike KKKT, Tattlers know that eating huge amounts of food is something you do very occasionally, as opposed to every. Single. Day.

Huge shout out to @MmAnaheim for our new title.

Enjoy the rest of your day, folks!!!!
Congrats on having the honor of creating the next thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone should know that if you don't want to look 'bigger' dont wear stripes. It accentuates......... you know what im saying.

Where can I go to see her Insta posts. I'm blocked.
I created another account that’s not blocked lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

GOI 100%

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

I haven’t done Disneyland, Paris since 1998 so it was a shell of what it is now but I still really enjoyed it and it’s definitely a good experience if you have the time to go, even for a little while. I’ve been considering doing a trip out there in the next couple years myself. (along with actual Europe stuff, of course).

Also, the French ladies tend to accept the D.E.N.N.I.S. System quite well

Edit: don’t use speech to text without your glasses. So many typos!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Thanks for all the feedback! I’ll definitely give some of those restaurants a look, Unk! Im thinking about splurging on the fast passes but only do Disneyland. The other park seems like a retread.

Just got out of Amsterdam so im a little too out of it to go full D.E.N.N.I.S., maybe if I can find a completely broken and thristy young lady looking for citizenship, I can breakout the S.P.E.N.C.E. Contigency.

S-lam a couple shots early
P-ressure the target
E-at churros
N-ever follow through
C-rap my pants
E-vade responsibility

Wish me luck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
When the money that Spencer got for his stage gig runs out…and Katie needs her eyebrows touched up. I seriously think they only produce content when they need money.
You're right Lalo, they act like a teenager that just got their first paycheck and spend it on frivolous items in the first hour. August through November they were putting out a video a day of bullshit, and that obviously wasn't paying the bills. Spencer went to work for a few days, then no videos, but now that Spencers 3 day job has dried up, there will be daily videos of more bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
You're right Lalo, they act like a teenager that just got their first paycheck and spend it on frivolous items in the first hour. August through November they were putting out a video a day of bullshit, and that obviously wasn't paying the bills. Spencer went to work for a few days, then no videos, but now that Spencers 3 day job has dried up, there will be daily videos of more bullshit.
I think this just proves even more that KT is WORTHLESS. What does she do???? If Spencer is at work, no vids come out. He does the filming and editing. She is a waste of space! And man that's a lot of space.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Unk! Im thinking about splurging on the fast passes but only do Disneyland.
Amazing you were in Amsterdam! So jealous.

I am not being sarcastic when I say that “Crush’s Coaster” alone may be worth the upgraded Hopper! Anyone else have thoughts on it?

I haven’t gone on a ride similar anywhere else. With that said, I like the strategy as it always gives you a reason that you must return again.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This quiet time is exposing just how much KT contributes to “her” channel if Spencer is off doing other things. No videos, no content, no editing, not even simple Instagram reels that can take 5min to produce, nada.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.