Best Life and Beyond #75 Spencer does his big boy job, KT dresses like a slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% The only reason she chose b&w. Spencer’s face was as red as Katie’s Grandfather’s armband.

Is that Matt? Nice looking guy. What the hell was she thinking?
yup that's matt

she ditched him because she thought she could use spencer for his "connections" in the entertainment world to become famous and to grow her channel. that, and spencer was willing to basically be her sugar daddy while matt wasn't like @MmAnaheim said

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Is that Matt? Nice looking guy. What the hell was she thinking?
If I had to guess, Matt wasn’t willing to follow her around with a camera & hype her up like she’s the Queen of Disneyland. No one loves KT more than KT loves herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Matty couldn't cover the bills in such a way that let her stay home and not have to work. To some people, that's more important than actually liking your partner.
Agree with the above 100%. This also shows how she views relationships - they are not partnerships, but transactional connections. I could not in good conscience stay at home whilst my husband went to work to pay for everything. (I'm not talking about Mums who are raising a family - that is a HUGE unpaid job!) You work TOGETHER to build a future - pay off a home/car, save for retirement/a rainy day, splash out some of your jointly hard earned money on a treat, be it a dinner out or a holiday. Its that sense of satisfaction you get as a couple building something together. THATS how a relationship works! For KT tho, its all about 'what can I get out of this?', not 'what can we build together'.

Having that type of a view on relationships is just another sign of her emotional and intellectual immaturity.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Let's play a little game of compare and contrast!

Looking at the views for each channel, which YT channel do you think is:
  • Part time
  • The channels vloggers have full time (real) jobs
  • The vloggers visit Disneyland weekly at most
  • Videos are posted every couple of weeks
and which one is:
  • Full time
  • It's all the channel's Vloggers do for work
  • The vloggers are at Disneyland almost daily
  • Videos are posted 3-4 times a week
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
BLOB haven't posted a video for six days. Wonder if we're going to get a "Black Friday at Disneyland!" Video later tonight or tomorrow.

Not that anything special happens for Black Friday. They'll probably just...eat more food.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I’m sure the feeling was mutual 😂

Unless…

Katie: “the t-shirt stays on during sex”
KT’s foop troop is a deep folding percussive ensemble whose aged black cotton bell( y )-curved enclosure adds to a haunting timbre reviewers are calling ‘stankily damp’ and ‘like queso you forgot to clean out of a bowl for a couple weeks in college because it was behind some books you were avoiding’

You have heard garbage come alive with stomp but never has music smelled as trashy as this. KT’s Foop Troop playing hourly on Adam’s stolen couch in the Tattletastically infamous Anacrappa theater when Spence is at ‘work’. Come fantasize about him being gone forever with us on the Woo couch.

I can’t remember if that was part of the furniture they jacked or not so forgive me if I took too much poetic license here.

Edit: apparently ( y ) without spaces is (y) or 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Check out the comment from Spency under this pic..no reply from KT at all....
She grabbed his phone and put that on there under his account. Grown men don't use the heart emoji. Response was for us. 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Watched it right through. This dudes spot on. Hope you enjoyed it kt n dense, take some notes will ya!
Right!
This dude nails it....and them!
Everything he says to do they don't, and everything he says not to do, they do!
Had me laughing my ass off.
🤣
Oh, and this guy reached 100000 in 10 months......

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.