Best Life and Beyond #75 Spencer does his big boy job, KT dresses like a slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks KT, I never would have known how to add bacon and onions to mashed potatoes without your 15 step insta story. Have fun washing the 7 pots/ bowls you used and the mixer (which really needs it!)
Here’s a pro tip...Drain the water and mash the potatoes in the pot you cooked them in. They actually taste better when you don’t beat the life out of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Have a look at this mixer - it is FILTHY. And by filthy I don't mean 'gotten dirty while being used' filthy, I mean 'OMG when was the last time this thing was cleaned' filthy!

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
That's disgusting. I just used mine, and scrubbed the tit out of it...granted, it's the first time I used it, but still.

Thanks KT, I never would have known how to add bacon and onions to mashed potatoes without your 15 step insta story. Have fun washing the 7 pots/ bowls you used and the mixer (which really needs it!)
Here’s a pro tip...Drain the water and mash the potatoes in the pot you cooked them in. They actually taste better when you don’t beat the life out of them.
I'm probably gonna get stoned for this (and not in a good way, either!) but I use the Idaho instant mashed potatoes, because I do not have the time or patience to go through the motions of homemade mashed potatoes. They taste like the real thing, and it only takes five minutes.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
That's disgusting. I just used mine, and scrubbed the tit out of it...granted, it's the first time I used it, but still.
I got mine for our wedding 25 years ago, an whilst there are a few dings and scratches, it's very clean. watching that reel on her story and the filth all over it actually makes me feel ill.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I didn’t even make mashed taters. I made a clone of Cracker Barrel’s hash brown casserole and it was a hit. Now I have to eat it for 5 more days because I have a small family with bird like eating habits. I’m ok with that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Have a look at this mixer - it is FILTHY. And by filthy I don't mean 'gotten dirty while being used' filthy, I mean 'OMG when was the last time this thing was cleaned' filthy!

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
That was the FIRST thing I noticed! It is years of grime. How hard is it to wipe down a mixer? I have a white kitchenaid and use it at least 3x a week and I think it maybe takes…45 seconds to do a complete wipe down. She has to be the laziest person ever.

Oooh no, just as I feared...KT added her secret ingredient to this year's turkey.

View attachment 1758371
Is this why we don’t have an autopsy? Cremated?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
No way in hell did she FaceTime cashlee. Let’s take time out of our busy day so your dumbass aunt can say hi.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Pandemmy. What a cute nickname. I wonder if people missing loved ones from their table today because of it also call it pandemmy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
You know what's pretty remarkable?

Regardless of what is going on with the couple, Spencer "Married Woman Hunter" Emmons couldn't take even two minutes this entire past week to post a video/photo/meme with a Happy Thanksgiving message on either YouTube or Instagram to the Viewers that support him.

Additionally, both Katie and Spencer went the entire Thanksgiving Day (today) without taking two minutes to put up a video/photo/meme with a Happy Thanksgiving message on their channel's official Instagram or YouTube account with some message of being "Thankful" for their supporters.

Regardless of the "Trolls", they clearly believe they are above a simple message of gratitude on a day of "Thanks" to those that consume their content.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.