Best Life and Beyond #75 Spencer does his big boy job, KT dresses like a slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20221125_004335.jpg

Who takes a selfie when they are "surrounded by family"?
And in black and white.
What an odd picture.
It looks like a picture she would be taking with her senile grandpa and he doesn't know who the hell she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Ok…First and Foremost I haven’t posted in a while because I had sooooo much to catch up on seeing we literally just drove across country to move from Irvine, CA to Virginia!!

Second, I’m thankful for this community and how you always bring laughter to my day! Talented group of people we have here!

Lastly, I wonder if KKKT will score some Black Friday deals on buy one get one free packs of black Hanes t-shirts at Walmart and 75% off black leggings at Torrid.

Grateful to have survived the cross country drive and settling into our new home….sad to leave DL and give up our Magic Keys but HELLO WDW! Hoping to run into ATW. Bright side is no more obnoxious KT and her rude ass entitled behavior at Hungry Bear. I loathe these assholes!

Oh and petition update….2717!!!! If you are a lurker or even a Tattler that hasn’t signed, stop what you’re doing and head over to Change….org. They suck, help the cause!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Millions of people died in this country alone but hey, let's make it sound CUTE because I'm a bleeping monster with no heart. duck I dislike her. The only thing she's thankful for is that she roped some dope into allowing her to sit on her fat ass all day stuffing her face and not have to lift a finger to work. Goddamn lazy cow.

Proof is in the pudding.
1669375479864.png

bleeping hell... Spencer looks like my FIL after a couple of gin and tonics. You know, one drink before the racist talk starts happening.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
View attachment 1758914

Glad you're admitting it KT. Also, it's a Holiday, why not lay off?
Daphne posted this after Katie 😂😂 I just love her

You know what's pretty remarkable?

Regardless of what is going on with the couple, Spencer "Married Woman Hunter" Emmons couldn't take even two minutes this entire past week to post a video/photo/meme with a Happy Thanksgiving message on either YouTube or Instagram to the Viewers that support him.

Additionally, both Katie and Spencer went the entire Thanksgiving Day (today) without taking two minutes to put up a video/photo/meme with a Happy Thanksgiving message on their channel's official Instagram or YouTube account with some message of being "Thankful" for their supporters.

Regardless of the "Trolls", they clearly believe they are above a simple message of gratitude on a day of "Thanks" to those that consume their content.
And Katie only thanked (targeted) their besties. Nothing on the blab IG. Safe to say they don’t have any gratitude along with having no morals

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
You know what they should do for the Best Life Holiday Greeting Card that they are sending the Besties?

They should reenact crazy super fan Tiffany Nicalou’s recent IG post photo (below) with Spencer + Katie + Pixar Charlie + Jeremy all in the same bed wearing sunglasses and Santa hats!

View attachment 1758480
Ummm … We’re gonna need a bigger bed.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
View attachment 1758907
And in black and white.
What an odd picture.
It looks like a picture she would be taking with her senile grandpa and he doesn't know who the hell she is.

If Spencer was there, he arrived with his Mom. She probably had to drive cause he was already three sheets on mimosas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Spencer looks like the meds are starting to wear off from a colonoscopy.

Which is appropriate, since I'm guessing that prepping for a colonoscopy is a pretty similar experience to eating the food that Katie posted on IG.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
View attachment 1758907
And in black and white.
What an odd picture.
Black and white because clearly she wants to hide something. Maybe doesn’t want her surroundings to be identified. Also, looks like KT read my post here about not showing her teeth when she smiles! She made sure that yuck mouth grey tooth was tucked in! 😂

View attachment 1758914

Glad you're admitting it KT. Also, it's a Holiday, why not lay off?
She probably posted this in response to Kitra’s epic post about toxic people posting motivational quotes. KT YOU ARE THE TOXIC PERSON WHO DOESNT CHANGE. Are you that freaking stupid to not see that every one of your friends have left you high and dry and want nothing to do with you. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Dense looks like he is almost falling off his chair to get away from her.

Also, KT is explaining too much. How much of the “pandemmy“ post is truth?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Spencer looks like the meds are starting to wear off from a colonoscopy.

Which is appropriate, since I'm guessing that prepping for a colonoscopy is a pretty similar experience to eating the food that Katie posted on IG.
Realizing he’s about to eat a literal TROUGH of mashed potatoes (or MP as the kids say)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Millions of people died in this country alone but hey, let's make it sound CUTE because I'm a bleeping monster with no heart. duck I dislike her. The only thing she's thankful for is that she roped some dope into allowing her to sit on her fat ass all day stuffing her face and not have to lift a finger to work. Goddamn lazy cow.

Proof is in the pudding.
View attachment 1759212

bleeping hell... Spencer looks like my FIL after a couple of gin and tonics. You know, one drink before the racist talk starts happening.
I know that look well, do we have the same FIL.

Man, Spence looks beat down bad! I guess the happy couple continues to thrive. :poop:

Right or the millions who are disabled from long covid. Just a little pandemmy.
KT does not know how to read a room, or read for that matter. She is and always will be a twit. She is a moron that has no feelings for anyone but herself. bleeping witch.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.