Best Life and Beyond #75 Spencer does his big boy job, KT dresses like a slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they at some sort of dollar tree. Unbelievable! All the money she spends at expensive stores and Disney and takes her niece to dollar general šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Spencer's mom looks amazing for her age. If you told me she was Spencer's wife I wouldn't bat an eye.

That just speaks to how awful Spencer looks.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Pandemmy? Everyone knows it is called the "Pandy". duh!
BTW I am not taking credit for this. I heard it from Andrew Santino a couple of years ago. I think it's ok to make light of it the way he did. He's a pro comedian FFS. It in no way is meant to disparage anyone and it isn't being said in a real serious/normalized way like KT MCChunkstick.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are they at some sort of dollar tree. Unbelievable! All the money she spends at expensive stores and Disney and takes her niece to dollar general šŸ¤£
Looks like 5 Below šŸ§. I agree why not take her to a Disney Store or the actually World of Disney for a shopping spree?!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1761000
KT dropped off leftovers at her grandparents house, but left with a new bag!
And Spencerā€™s mom bought Kayleeā€™s family Christmas gifts???
Why does she have the need to flex that ugly YSL bag in this pic but cuts off Ca$hlee? Not that she should feature her, but she has no qualms doing it on YT. Is the bag really the feature of her Christmas shopping?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
THIS witch AND HER FAKE ASS PURSES. If that was a REAL YSL, that purse wouldn't be hanging out in the cart like that. That purse should have been carried on her hamhock of an arm- or put a blanket down to protect it. That purse is KT- ugly and fake.
Yea, who places a designer purse on a dirty shopping cart? She thinks by carrying that purse around she's high class. Lmao! I can't with her poser ass! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 37
BTW I am not taking credit for this. I heard it from Andrew Santino a couple of years ago. I think it's ok to make light of it the way he did. He's a pro comedian FFS. It in no way is meant to disparage anyone and it isn't being said in a real serious/normalized way like KT MCChunkstick.

Time stamp 10;24

Reactions: 9
Mr. ForTheLively may have told Mrs. ForTheLively:

ā€œIt didnā€™t work and it is time to get these out of our garageā€.

Ultimately, it really puts the 15% discount code that Katie shared 10 months ago in perspective:

06D2A2E1-9EF2-487D-BE73-5ED6D4D31AFF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
And I wouldnā€™t be caught dead flexing and old lady purse while my senior citizen boyfriendā€™s mother was at the payment terminal paying for everything. God you are worthless. Scag.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I am sure as someone who built a career as an entrepreneurial single mom that Mother Emmons must really enjoy seeing Katie with such nice things knowing that Katie has also worked so incredibly hard in life and deserves it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Can someone explain in man terms what makes that YSL bag a fake or how most of you can tell? Genuinely curious.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.