Best Life and Beyond #75 Spencer does his big boy job, KT dresses like a slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s interesting that he turned on them since he really used them for views. Have you heard his “podcast” with KT and Spencer????

Reactions: 29
no i haven't. but yeah, the fact that even he decided BLAB was way too toxic says a lot
Agree. But you have to listen to it on YouTube. It’s cringy.

Anywhoo. They’re alone, except for Henry, Charlie and Dylan…still have zero idea why he’s still around.

I feel even Dylan’s bf checked out long ago.

Reactions: 33
Tell me you are an alcoholic without telling me you are. Look I’m an asshole but I don’t come on here saying “Pardon me, I’m doing Monica lite, hope I didn’t offend you”. Seriously KT just STFU.

Addicted to Xanax makes her do stupid shìt…post dumb quotes, meals and alcoholic beverages. Gurl…she took the Rocks free shots at WDW. She ain’t fooling anyone.

Reactions: 26
Tell me you are an alcoholic without telling me you are. Look I’m an asshole but I don’t come on here saying “Pardon me, I’m doing Monica lite, hope I didn’t offend you”. Seriously KT just STFU.
It has gotta suck continuing to build and maintain a facade rather than just being your authentic self and not giving a flying fuck what people think of you. But I guess that is what IG stories are for... desperately trying to make people believe you don't give a flying fuck what people think of you by copying something every other facade maintainer posts.

Reactions: 39
I don’t think there has been time more in KKKT’s life where she should “start” drinking

Reactions: 26

Anywhoo. They’re alone, except for Henry, Charlie and Dylan…still have zero idea why he’s still around.

dylan's still holding out hope that he can take advantage of spencer's entertainment world connections

Reactions: 28
Wow! The tea is piping hot here! Good on Brickey for speaking up! He basically confirmed everything we’ve been saying here. Those two are a virus that nobody wants to touch! I’m sure they’ve all been telling BLAB to step down but they refuse. They’re gonna double down and they think they’re gonna win

Reactions: 29
Katie's favorite holiday is probably Christmas, because of all the food.

Spencer's favorite holiday is probably New Year's Eve, because it's all about counting down from five, and because it's the only day of the year when there are balls falling other than his own.

Reactions: 44

Maybe Dylan has a crush on Spence??

Reactions: 33
With no kids. No responsibilities. She doesn’t need snacks, they eat an ENTIRE PIZZA EACH.

Reactions: 23
did you know that a pineapple drink with ice in it tastes like the pineapple dole whip?! WHAT A DISCOVERY

Reactions: 35
I’m just waiting on our “friend” to reanimate. I mean BoredInOregon , Lpha (Philly), London. How about a Mexican riviera next. Or Italy. Just saying
Well…don’t forget she was working at midnight last night. Probably still asleep…

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.