Best Life and Beyond #75 Spencer does his big boy job, KT dresses like a slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you wash any produce directly in the sink first? Did you thoroughly manhandle the meat until the ground beef itself was begging you to stop? Did you have crust under your nails?? This may all be why it didn’t work
All I can see when she tries out some “new hairstyle” is a Shih Tzu after being groomed. Literally. The likeness is uncanny

Reactions: 36
Maybe he is trying to get her, for once in her life, to take responsibility for something?
I did a search and, good for him he has clearly moved on. LOL this must just KILL her.......
Holy shit! She's pretty!

Reactions: 19
Didn’t Spencer call downtown Disney the park? I can’t even remember those were threads back! I have yet to see them at the real District where they used to film the holiday videos. I wonder if they’re afraid of running into tattle members.

View attachment 1769604View attachment 1769606
So they shared an ice cream but they couldn’t share a pizza??? And I highly doubt Spencer even got any of that ice cream too
that ice cream cone is about the size in Tahoe and we know Katie polished that off on her own.

Reactions: 22
You’ve got Mr
Maybe he is trying to get her, for once in her life, to take responsibility for something?
I did a search and, good for him he has clearly moved on. LOL this must just KILL her.......
damn…Matty avoided a shit life with her and traded up!!

Liz seems to tag Erin in a lot of her IG stories and I haven’t seen KT tag or post about her in awhile. Wonder if she took Liz’s side?!

Reactions: 25
OA appears in Magic Journey's new video. It's remarkable that MJ's eats food in their videos but hasn't gained weight, Janell actually has lost weight and looks younger, but BLAB keeps gaining.

Reactions: 35
Here's a riddle...

QUESTION: What's the difference between Katie and the United States Men's National Soccer Team?

ANSWER: One just beat Iran 1-0 to advance to the tournament round of the World Cup, and the other cooked her dog and ate it.

Reactions: 43
I get the impression that his mother had a hand in him filling for divorce. He probably doesn’t care and that is why it’s not moving forward.
It's been my theory that Spencer (or Spencer's mom) is paying Matt not to proceed with a divorce. It's a handy dandy and convenient excuse whenever a stan asks why Spencer doesn't marry her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
OA appears in Magic Journey's new video. It's remarkable that MJ's eats food in their videos but hasn't gained weight, Janell actually has lost weight and looks younger, but BLAB keeps gaining.
I think MJ mentioned that they split most if not all of the items and take the rest home when possible. You know.....like normal people!

Reactions: 29
I think MJ mentioned that they split most if not all of the items and take the rest home when possible. You know.....like normal people!
That's what most normal people do! I shouldn't be surprised but I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Spence and KT each got their OWN pizza in today's video!

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.