Best Life and Beyond #75 Spencer does his big boy job, KT dresses like a slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last couple of vlogs he sends her away so he can discuss what matters to him most - his career.
i noticed this too watching the last vlog. and he talks about stage directing with an amount of passion that he does not have in the normal BLAB videos (although he was really walking around with a huge sponer after bob chapek got kicked out). plus he didn't want katie interrupting his sincere thoughts about his actual job.

i'd feel bad for him if i didn't also know how terrible he was.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Katie (waiting for stepdad to pick her up because the boyfriend is using the car): "eww, only poor people eat at Denny's"
“C’mon Henry. We’re going to IHOP. It’s international and way classier. I should change into Spencers and mine shared EPCOT jacket for the special occasion.”

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Can you imagine if Spencer ever left KT but still had to work together on BLAB? No well adjusted woman that's age appropriate for Spencer would put up with KT because you know KT would make both their lives a living hell. He would have to completely give up BLAB and start over to get away from the leech. Spencer's lucky CA doesn't recognize common law marriage

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Can you imagine if Spencer ever left KT but still had to work together on BLAB? No well adjusted woman that's age appropriate for Spencer would put up with KT because you know KT would make both their lives a living hell. He would have to completely give up BLAB and start over to get away from the leech. Spencer's lucky CA doesn't recognize common law marriage
Don't forget that KKKT is still married to her husband Matt..

Spencer is the creepy stalker grandpa that lured her away with a fuel rod and the promise of a successful YT channel.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Don't forget that KKKT is still married to her husband Matt..

Spencer is the creepy stalker grandpa that lured her away with a fuel rod and the promise of a successful YT channel.
I really want to know why Matt hasn't forced a divorce through. Any normal person would be utterly humiliated to have a spouse shacking up and documenting their life on YT with their lover. I have a close relative that's been separated for 4-1/2 years, I think on some level my relative and her spouse want to get back together

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I really want to know why Matt hasn't forced a divorce through. Any normal person would be utterly humiliated to have a spouse shacking up and documenting their life on YT with their lover. I have a close relative that's been separated for 4-1/2 years, I think on some level my relative and her spouse want to get back together
i know we're very pro-matt on this forum but there has to be something wrong with him if he was married to her in the first place.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
i know we're very pro-matt on this forum but there has to be something wrong with him if he was married to her in the first place.
That's not always true. Sometimes we're young and dumb and marry someone who presents as one way but then shows true colors post nuptials and you're like "dang why did I get married in my twenties".

Erm...purely hypothetically speaking of course. ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I’ve been popping back and forth but I’m just gonna say, the fact that this witch can’t do a thing that isn’t Disney themed is why her life is so sad lol.
Did anyone peep into the besties zoom or was KT too busy spending their money

• Haha
Reactions: 25
His IG used to be public, and some of the stuff he would post was him fooling around at work. Young guy vibes, kind of reminded me of KT. Anyway, Katie kept getting asked on her IG lives why her husband was never at the park with her anymore. Her response was "he's just not that into Disney." Shortly after that comment, Matty posted a pic of him and his friends taking up an entire log on Splash Mountain. Lol KT then started saying he liked to go with his friends sometimes.

I think there are a couple people here who know Matty. I'd love to hear their thoughts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
New video on the exciting new updates in Downtown Disney or "the district" as true fans call it.

We get to see KT eat a massive ice cream cone where she got two flavors "in case she didn't like one", they eat two pizzas and then look at the confectionary.

They then wander to the Grand Californian and because they don't write themselves scripts Spencer describes the Christmas Tree as "its just....a giant tree...it's worth a look".

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.