Best Life and Beyond #75 Spencer does his big boy job, KT dresses like a slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KT seems unable to keep a job looking at her history. She can only hide her ugliness, laziness, and bitchiness for a short period of time without lashing out and acting like the narcissistic queen she thinks she is. No wonder she is on the vlog grift and does barely anything for the channel.

In the military, we call it failure to adapt or adjustment disorder discharge. Not that she would even make it a day of boot camp, but it speaks to her perfectly. Her big mouth and attitude keep her from being gainfully employed. She will never be able to have a sustainable job with the way she acts. The girl needs a slap of reality and I hope she has a rude awakening soon. All of the enablers in her life need to stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
If Katie was ever forced to find real work, she'd intentionally pick another professional career (maybe Social Work or Respiratory Therapist) that would require extensive formal training and certification, so she could get Oma/Mom/Henry to support her during that education time.

Then she would do another career switch shortly after having to start showing up to a shift each day.

I know two people exactly like her. Katie is a professional Grifter. Her life goal is to do anything she can but punch a clock and earn an honest living.

Her dream scenario is probably getting some sort of full time disability benefits. Perhaps, the choice of diet is intentional.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Ok, these two late 60 somethings who are just basically older KT and Spencer posted their hellish experience at the Stratosphere, or the Strat as the kids call it.
I wish I hadn't watched, but I did.
They basically go Karen after they weren't treated like VIPs.
I see their shtick is they will come to your hotel if you treat them like royalty....(sound familiar).
Honestly, who really watches this tit!

Oh and the best part at the end, they are invited back and promised to be treated like the VIPs they are, but just like KT (these two retirees are SO busy) they can't commit until next year because they are SO busy! You are retired and make stupid vlogs!
How busy are you!

OMG...I wasn't listening either !!!! Why do these asses always want to be treated like big shots ? Talk about milk toast bores !!!!!

I thought he said a while back that he has other gigs he was doing here and there plus that AMC talk show? I figured that's why he's looked like death warned over. šŸ¤£ I'll never understand why he let's her do nothing. If she was some young hot chick, ok. She's um, not

Did we say not to post this photo? I forgot

View attachment 1762431

Or was it this one
View attachment 1762434
Stuffed sausage legs...ugh !!!

Sorry, since theres no new vlog from the fartastic duo...

Back when her fingers could bend. The chew talking. And the food is coming out of the sides of her mouth - what other vlogger does that? FFS

Get a room for you and that weiner

View attachment 1762991
View attachment 1762990

Boophhhhbbbtfoodgasm
Ewww not with your dirty hands !!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Sanity check.

Is it just a coincidence that Pixar Charlie has not liked any of Katieā€™s last six posts (since November 17th)?

Or do you think there is something to it?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
now THAT'S fracking funny!!!!!!!
What's hilarious is BLOB tried to copy Fresh Baked by doing a "Diseyland weekly update" vlog. Uh, the last weekly update BLOB gave us was WEEKS AGO šŸ¤£

I get the Spencer was working, that's fair, but what's her excuse? Too busy sitting on her mom's couch eating and watching movies?

Stage Mgmt isn't brain surgery, but you gotta be there the entire fcking day, so I get why he couldnt even edit or upload for her. Still what is her excuse?

The fact that she's been vlogging for several years and she STILL can't film, edit, upload on her own, is pathetic. She is so fcking lazy. Spencer deserves the majority of the YT money, fck her.

Big Fella aka Deep Throat

View attachment 1762409
Does the hottie Matty know about all this? Has he come out saying anything about this wench?

She grabbed his phone and put that on there under his account. Grown men don't use the heart emoji. Response was for us. šŸ¤”
The guy can't change a tire for God's sakes. He's also the witch sub in that relationship. He is the type of guy that would use hearts. Pinkies up!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The way she bends over in her pictures to disguise that gunt šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. Itā€™s not working for you. Also I canā€™t get the Hamburglar out of my head now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
F
Sanity check.

Is it just a coincidence that Pixar Charlie has not liked any of Katieā€™s last six posts (since November 17th)?

maybe heā€˜s come to his sensesā€¦he let them use his hotel room at Disneyland for a video and yet couldnā€™t get invited to the talking dead finale?

Also, sorry if this has been discussed but with all the updates about OA never being their bestiesā€¦I was shocked to find this pic on Pixar Charlieā€™s IG.

10E09923-D559-4BDE-A208-506BFCCB943E.jpeg

what is the backstory? I had no idea OA and BLAB ever hung out. Always thought they hated eachotherā€¦

• Wow
Reactions: 34
F

maybe heā€˜s come to his sensesā€¦he let them use his hotel room at Disneyland for a video and yet couldnā€™t get invited to the talking dead finale?

Also, sorry if this has been discussed but with all the updates about OA never being their bestiesā€¦I was shocked to find this pic on Pixar Charlieā€™s IG.

View attachment 1763479
what is the backstory? I had no idea OA and BLAB ever hung out. Always thought they hated eachotherā€¦
I followed both on YT and IG at the time. OA and BLOB would run into each other while filming vlogs at Disneyland and Knotts. They would eat together if they were at the same park. It wasn't often, at all.

Then covid lockdown happened and KT started posting her whining rants about masks and lockdown needing to end on her IG stories.

Kitra then started posting the opposite on her IG stories, and later on the OA lives Kitra said if "you" think this or that about covid then don't follow me and I won't follow you. Kitra is always indirect, but you knew who she was directing all of this towards.

And when lockdown lifted, OA and BLOB never met up again. Followed by KT posting that awful IG story when Kitra broke her ankle.

Sidenote: I don't know if anyone else remembers how KT would crash any vlog she could find - MJ, OA, ATW and Justin's - she'd pop up and they would say 'hey everybody it's KT and Spencer from Best Life'- like she made them all say that each time
It was so weird. I started to despise her then. KT would also crash Mondo's vlogs but not talk to him, she'd just be around him talking loudly. Ugh she's an asshole. Justin cut her out of his vlogsšŸ¤£

Sanity check.

That further confirms that they are broken up and Spencer told Charlie some tit about KT ....

I feel bad for Charlie, always have. He's just a lonely old guy.

Wow KT - this is odd...it's the weekend, and Spencer isn't working, yet you're at Disneyland all alone.

Or did you make poor Henry wait in the car? Or is this why Jeremy, the old lovah is back in your life? You need someone to film, edit and upload because you still dont know how? (Loser)

Spencer has dumped her ass. I just want to know what went down. Perhaps he found out who she was catfishing??

Dont we have any Tattie sleeper cells in the BLOBsphere who can tell us what went down?šŸ¤£

Come on, somebody here knows.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
F

View attachment 1763479
This was when blob was trying to get into everyoneā€™s videos to harvest more subs. They were never besties. KT has been doing this forever. She also used The Duoo. Ashley had become an ambassador for Loungefly, KT had a meltdown and spread rumors about Ashley and ended that ā€œfriendship.ā€

• Heart
Reactions: 30
This was when blob was trying to get into everyoneā€™s videos to harvest more subs. They were never besties. KT has been doing this forever. She also used The Duoo. Ashley had become an ambassador for Loungefly, KT had a meltdown and spread rumors about Ashley and ended that ā€œfriendship.ā€
Yes! Wasn't it annoying? It happened too many times, it was all a scheme. That's all she does is scheme. There's definitely something wrong with her.

Watching KT destroy her own channel, burn every bridge and finally piss off her last mark - Spencer has been ohhhh sooo enjoyable. šŸ˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.